Thread: pb drummer show us ya pics

pb drummer show us ya pics

post ya best drummer pics!

Re: pb drummer show us ya pics

another awesome drummer diver1
    Cheers
    BreamBuster33

Got this silver last year. Pulled like s##t on blackfish gear.

mmmm....Drummer.

Good fish mate.
    I used to love fishing for drummer and they are pound for pound one of the hardest and dirtiest fighters around.The black drummer are sensational on the plate too.
    I used to wonder which would be the harder fighter out of drummer and Jacks but after catching both species I have NO doubt at all that drummer fight harder.
    Heres a few pics....My PB went 4.2kg but the photo is older and not in my computer.These ones went 3kg,2nd pic is a couple of 2kg fish and the third went 3.5kg.

Pete

Big call pete! Very big call! They definitely have a solid tail and also a well shaped head for smashing into rocks. Can you catch em on softies?

Quote Originally Posted by Creek Vermin View Post
    Big call pete! Very big call! They definitely have a solid tail and also a well shaped head for smashing into rocks. Can you catch em on softies?
    Only heard of a FEW on softies after heavily burleying with bread.
    Small white plastics obviously.

Yeah I believe they fight harder than Jacks....Even the little drummer go like hell.

Pete

They are definately hard fighting fish yet I have not caught one I've seen one been caught near me whilst fishing.

no doubt that a good Drummer will beat almost any fish hands down in the strength department, couple that with the fact that they live right in the rough stuff, have a small mouth and will head for any obstacle nearby and your in for a torrid time when one is hooked, sure Jacks are OK, but drummer are not called "Pigs" for nothing.

Some of the best fishing clips I have seen have been of fishing for "pigs" off the rocks around Sydney and the Central Coast. Big Alvey's on 12' rods with heavy lines in the wash. The bust ups are spectacular!.

Cheers

Dave

Are these Pics from this year

Nice drummer that Pistol_P has, well done, just sent you a pm about it.

Here is a Silver that I caught at the Barrier Island NZ ....... while fishing plastics for Snapper

Nagg

Silver Drummer.jpg

Many years ago had the misfortune of catching a silver that went 14lb.
    Misfortune was, I took it home and tried to eat it...................hideous!
    Fed the cat for a while though!
    Both blacks and silvers are awesome fighters, but mine all go back in whatever their color, give me a humble bream to eat anyday!
    Cheers.