Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: 4x4 picture thread

Re: 4x4 picture thread

Heres some of the wagon before I sold it

Here's mine, having a quick stop at the bottle-o for life giving fluids before a week on Straddie last year.

85 Cruiser FRP, 3B Diesel. Slow, steady and unstoppable.

Really slow, actually - anyone got a 13b-t or 14b-t they're not using?

here's a few new ones of the defender i ended up buyin it off dad.

geez its fun drivin on sand

Talking Re: 4x4 picture thread

Quote Originally Posted by Jock The Rock View Post
    here's a few new ones of the defender i ended up buyin it off dad.

geez its fun drivin on sand
    Not as fun as a Turbo charged Forester. There's something different about driving a car that can do 13.9sec 1/4 mile on the slippery sand.

Your defender looks tough through!

Quote Originally Posted by YOOT View Post
    Not as fun as a Turbo charged Forester. There's something different about driving a car that can do 13.9sec 1/4 mile on the slippery sand.

Your defender looks tough through!

haha thanks mate turbo charged forester far out that'd be awesome fun

Quote Originally Posted by Jock The Rock View Post
    haha thanks mate turbo charged forester far out that'd be awesome fun
    All fun and games untill I get it stuck in the soft sand LOL! But its light and easy to get out.

The cruiser I had and its replacement

Latest pics of the Surf....

that flex shot was taken just after a mate had his patrol up the same pile. The surf went up to the same spot, but was off the deck by only 2" less.

He's got a full set of EFS Shocks and springs with 4" of lift and so on... $1200+ worth of suspension.

All the surf has is 2" 4 Runner constant rate springs, 30mm coil spacers, and 80 series front shocks in the rear... and they're just cheap Durashocks. Its doing well to flex up nearly as well as the Patrol.

The only let down is the front has as much flex as a house-brick.

My work hilux ( lowlux with the clearance the new ones have) and the wifes Forester

Quote Originally Posted by whykickacatalong View Post
    My work hilux ( lowlux with the clearance the new ones have) and the wifes Forester

My Forester XT has 240mm clearance under the alloy bash plate compared with 220mm under the SR Hilux we have at work...

nice trucks i cant wait till i can get one thats if i can afford it with petrol prices

hey really nice 4bys guys. Heres my 1996 patrol gq, just went to daybro today, so its still a little muddy. its has a 3inch efs system, rear bar, had a bullbar (crapy alloy), and 33icnh maxxis bighorns.

The Navara

First pic posing on Moreton Island just after I bought it the second tackling the "Hill" at Mt Mee

Well, here are some shots of my 'Lux.

Brett

May 2006 Order New Hilux - June 2006 Order ARB & Other Goodies - August 2006 Organise fitting of ARB & Other Goodies - 2nd September 2006 Delivery of New Hilux with Goodies - 2nd September 2006 Break Goodies - 3rd September 2006 Use Angle Grinder to Modify New Goodies - 4th July 2007 BEND ARB rear protection bar (Big Rocks) - 31st July 2007 Notice cracked welds in the ute tub. TWIST!! - September 2007 Bend Alloy Side Steps - Feb 2008 Install steel side steps - March 2008 Bend Steel steps & Punture Diff Lock Air Line