Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Bumper Stickers

Re: Bumper Stickers

Quote Originally Posted by Fafnir View Post
    On the point of paying for the stickers, I would be interested to know people's thoughts on this, as I for one would not have a problem paying for them, knowing that the proceeds were going towards putting together a fighting fund. But I appreciate the need to get as many out there as possible.
    Definitely against charging for stickers. I think we have to get them out on mass and that means giving them to the public. I think it would be great if the big fishing retailers and tackle shops could be encouraged to play a role and offer them to customers at the checkout.

If you want to charge for them make a "special" version that is bigger, and better quality (ie. halo or metalic) and offer it as an alternative to the free one.

============

Chris,

On the donation front, would these be tax deductible? Either way count me in personally.

Dave

Chris

Is there a members registra for saveourbay.org.au. Then the stickers can be sent directly to members and members can distribute them. I think we should keep the stickers free ( but donations excepted , once Office of fair trading is done).

Maybe fund raising - members fees $10
    A BBQ to hand out stickers = fund raising

Stickers on boats + cars

Dave - i doubt it will be tax deductible yet!! i could be wrong.

Once saveourbay.org.au has an abn, you can check their status.

possible slogan?

BLIGH MUTINY ON THE BAY
    www.savourbay.org.au

Count me in for a donation as well.
    Stue

Sorry for the delay guys, it has been massively hectic with my work. There is a membership form available. It and some other amendments are coming to the website soon.

No update from the OFT yet.

Cheers,
    Chris
    Cheers,
    Chris