Thread: Was Going Fishing

Was Going Fishing

I had planned to go for a fish down the Pin today..seeing as they were still predicting some wind around. Everything was planned to leave at 4.30 this morning...then deckie (son) rings last night..."will we be home by 3pm?"...now how would I know..fish could be biting..could be a great day out...better not go then...dammit..another day with the boat still in the shed.

Re: Was Going Fishing

hate to rub it in but, WHAT A BEAUTIFUL MORNING!.........dont ya just hate that....however, it would have been horrible if you went so really your just taking one for the team.

Quote Originally Posted by jez and suze View Post
    hate to rub it in but, WHAT A BEAUTIFUL MORNING!.........dont ya just hate that....however, it would have been horrible if you went so really your just taking one for the team.
    I know...I even got the wife out in the back yard and asked her what was missing..she was looking around at everything..I told her..CLOUDS. I cannot believe it..new boat and now home again...I must be jinxed.

Quote Originally Posted by PinHead View Post
    I know...I even got the wife out in the back yard and asked her what was missing..she was looking around at everything..I told her..CLOUDS. I cannot believe it..new boat and now home again...I must be jinxed.
    doersnt the mr's like boating?
    Sure there is someone on here that would like to be your deckie.

Quote Originally Posted by Hamish73 View Post
    doersnt the mr's like boating?
    Sure there is someone on here that would like to be your deckie.
    mate..she loves going out in the boat but at the moment she has tennis elbow..so a bit sore..I think she is starting to fall apart on me..I had thought about a trade in but I do not have another 27 years to spare for the education of living with me..which is not an easy thing to do..she actually deserves a medal for enduring it for this long.

if the weather keeps me in for another weekend i think i will end up with tennis elbow!

You should have just said yes and worry about the time later.
    What could he have done...walked home??
    If you get stuck just call....
    I intend on living for-ever....so far so good