Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sunday in the Bay- May the Weather be Kind

Sunday in the Bay- May the Weather be Kind

Well people things are looking up for good weather for Sunday and if Seabreeze stays true I should be heading out with a junior deckie to give the new boat a decent run. Planning to have a bit of a fish at Mud Island in one of my favourite spots. Hopefully I can blood the boat with a new PB. Failing that I will be just happy to be cruising around in the new boat. If anyone is in the area and spots this boat then feel free to stop by and say Hi!

Cheers,

Poodroo

Re: Sunday in the Bay- May the Weather be Kind

good luck mate

best of luck poodroo

cheers scotty

Poo,
    If Sunday holds with the weather Ill be out around the usual haunts, but then again mud might be magical mystery tour, you never know

cheers
    Mike
    Tangles KFC

Quote Originally Posted by Aigutso View Post
    Poo,
    If Sunday holds with the weather Ill be out around the usual haunts, but then again mud might be magical mystery tour, you never know

cheers
    Mike

All going well Mike I may just see you on the water.... will be good to catch up again. I know how to fish Mud so that is the likely place you will find me. Will venture out to new grounds once I get a GPS.... will start suggesting to Santa to put away some $$$$$$'s for next Christmas

Poodroo

If im out that way ill give you a yell, early start? or a bit later with junior deckies?

mike
    Tangles KFC

Quote Originally Posted by Aigutso View Post
    If im out that way ill give you a yell, early start? or a bit later with junior deckies?

mike
    It will be an on the water by 5:30am start even with the junior deckie.

Poodroo

thats keen

I will be working unfortunately...Poodroo, why do you need a GPS to check out new grounds??

Good luck poodroo, were hoping its gonna be settled down enouph for a run off shore but if not we will probally sit in the shipping channel for a makeral.

fingers crossed cheers tassie JR

Quote Originally Posted by PinHead View Post
    I will be working unfortunately...Poodroo, why do you need a GPS to check out new grounds??
    Well I guess the Bay is a large area to have to remember exact locations which is where the GPS comes in handy. If I found a great spot then I just key the GPS marks and can go straight there next time. Shame you have to work.

Quote Originally Posted by Tassie JR View Post
    Good luck poodroo, were hoping its gonna be settled down enouph for a run off shore but if not we will probally sit in the shipping channel for a makeral.

fingers crossed cheers tassie JR
    Thanks Tassie. Good luck to you as well. Just got up this morning and logged straight onto Seabreeze. It changed overnight. Apparently little wind but storms? What the.....? Talk of fickle weather. Anyway, I will play it by ear. I will have the boat rigged ready to go just in case.

Poodroo
    Last edited by Poodroo; 05-01-2008 at 09:27 AM.

Hey Poodroo, nice boat. Make sure you let santa know that a GPS is an important safety requirement- you may get it by easter then!

Like everyone else I've been hanging for this sunday. I need to try out my presents from santa. I think I may head to the goldcoast canals and get some practice in for the bream tournament.

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuo View Post
    Hey Poodroo, nice boat. Make sure you let santa know that a GPS is an important safety requirement- you may get it by easter then!

Like everyone else I've been hanging for this sunday. I need to try out my presents from santa. I think I may head to the goldcoast canals and get some practice in for the bream tournament.
    Thanks Tetsuo. I will see what the Easter Bunny can fit in his little sack. Just maybe if I promise myself no chocolates this year a GPS could be on the cards.

Tight lines,

Poodroo

Well I am doing it. Boat is fueled up and ready to go. Have it already hitched up to the back of the car and seeing as Scalem's holiday was cut short due to bad weather in Ballina he has agreed to also meet up and travel in convoy in his boat. We will be easy to spot with his red Mustang and my boat close by pulling in our PB snapper.

Poodroo
    Last edited by Poodroo; 05-01-2008 at 08:08 PM.

good luck lads, i will have another crack myself. I thought there maybe a bit of surface activity, not a bird working in the Southern bay. Might be some action NE of Harrys towards the Rous