hoping to chase some barra and whatever else
    anyone else heading there

Re: lake monduran trip

take me chubby take me
    shane

I will just miss ya mate there from the 6th for a couple days

we are staying at baffle creek for 3 nights 8th , 9th and 10th , on the 11th we are planning on fishing monduran so hopefully we will see each other there i will be in my 4m mako with a white 25 johno on the back i also have black ausfish stickers on the side boat name is dirty sanchez , make sure you give us a yell if you see us . What will you be fishing in ? have you got a radio (what chanel)?

hope to see you there

nico

no radio
    but i will certainly look out for you
    we staying at the house cabins there at the lake for 11,12 and 13 fri sat sun

Quote Originally Posted by Nico.d.R View Post
    we are staying at baffle creek for 3 nights 8th , 9th and 10th , on the 11th we are planning on fishing monduran so hopefully we will see each other there i will be in my 4m mako with a white 25 johno on the back i also have black ausfish stickers on the side boat name is dirty sanchez , make sure you give us a yell if you see us . What will you be fishing in ? have you got a radio (what chanel)?

hope to see you there

nico

i will be in my clarke 4.3 v-shape hull
    grey with a blue bimini
    no name and no ausfish sticker yet

Quote Originally Posted by Nico.d.R View Post

hope to see you there

nico

just 3 more sleeps left

Chubby,

Suggest you ditch the bimini for the trip as it will just get in the way amongst all the timber and restrict your casting space. Good hats, long sleeves and plenty of sunscreen are the go.

If this is your first trip talk to Foxie and Steve B in this forum and Rob & Kelly at Monduran. They will tell you where the fish are and what's working at the moment.

Regs

Pete