Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: AFLP joins You Tube

Thumbs up AFLP joins You Tube

Hi all,

The AFLP has released a video by KC which is now on You Tube.

Have a look here

Cheers,
    Chris
    Cheers,
    Chris

Re: AFLP joins You Tube

Not bad however when is the AFLP going to start talking about lifestyle matters other than fishing ??

Derek

Watch this space

KC

[FONT='Arial','sans-serif']Most watched Political Videos[/FONT]
    [FONT='Times New Roman','serif'] [/FONT]
    http://www.youtube.com/browse?t=w&p=5&s=mp&c=25&l=&e=en_AU

Most watched Political Videos

John Howard 299
    Kevin Collins 278

Im all for the AFLP. The only question I have is who does the AFLP distribute their preferential votes to, Labour Or Liberal. The answer to this question WILL determine MY vote this year

Quote Originally Posted by codcatcha View Post
    Im all for the AFLP. The only question I have is who does the AFLP distribute their preferential votes to, Labour Or Liberal. The answer to this question WILL determine MY vote this year

Hi Cod Catcha,

I obviously can't speak for KC or the party as a whole but I doubt that it will be Labor.

I seem to recall that the Labor party pretty well "told us to get stuffed and that we were a bunch of idiots" if I recall what I heard correctly; KC will be able to confirm this and any changes in this line.

On top of this, Labor has announced a preference deal with the Greens so why would we give them our preference votes when they have decided to "partner" with the one party that we are trying to stop?

Last election I think that the preferences were directed towards the National Party which got Barnaby Joyce his senate seat, so that will probably be the way forward again I would imagine.
    Regards,

Andrew.
    =============
    W: www.agt.id.au
    M: 0410 834 486

This from another forum

AUSTRALIAN SHOOTERS PARTY CANDIDATES ANNOUNCED

The Australian Shooters Party has announced its candidates for the Federal Election on November 24. The Party will field candidates for the Senate in New South Wales, Queensland and Victoria.

In New South Wales, the Party will run a joint ticket with the Fishing and Lifestyle Party; and will run in its own right in Queensland, Victoria, and South Australia.

AND

In Queensland, there is a very real chance that either Family First, Australian Fishing and Lifestyle Party (supported by ASP), and/or Pauline Hanson will actually garner enough preferences to overcome the Green, perhaps overrun Boswell, and pick up the last spot.

Link http://www.shootersparty.org.au/inde...50&topic=362.0

Regards
    Shane Boese
    Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent genius will not; un-rewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone is omnipotent."

Quote Originally Posted by codcatcha View Post
    Codcatcher,

Dont forget that in the senate you can distribute your own preferences in any manner you see fit, all you have to do is number every square under the line. That way it doesnt really matter who the AFLP or anyone else declares which way their preferences should go - Ultimately ONLY YOU are in charge of your own preferences - so you can have the best of both worlds.

Adam

Quote Originally Posted by Derek Bullock View Post
    Not bad however when is the AFLP going to start talking about lifestyle matters other than fishing ??

Derek

There are others?

Great video. The AFLP will have my primary vote, that's for sure. Those 'Greenies' sound a bit mad and, if they get their way, we will all be taking up lawn bowls.

Come to think of it... chasing a few white leghorns around the paddock might be a bit of fun.

Thumbs down Re: AFLP joins You Tube

Gee I can't belive after what has Senator Ron Boswell done a lot for the Fishing and Boating Industry to rectify issues their

KC/AFLP would dump him and the nationals and go to another party and
    what they going to offer instead
    Mitch
    In life, start off wrong and you'll finish wrong. Put just one skeleton in the closet and you'll have to put another one in to hide the first, and so it goes.
    But start off right and you'll finish right. There's no comeback when you stick to the truth - and no skeletons!

I guess you are making assumptions based upon Shane's post; but all that said is that the AFLP are fighting it out with others for the senate seat to fend off the Greens to the finishing line. I didn't read anything there about "dumping" anyone or is there something I am missing in that or are you referring to something else?
    Last edited by Chris Ryan; 28-10-2007 at 08:18 PM. Reason: spelling
    Cheers,
    Chris

removed post
    Last edited by seatime; 28-10-2007 at 09:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Redspeckle View Post
    Gee I can't belive after what has Senator Ron Boswell done a lot for the Fishing and Boating Industry to rectify issues their

KC/AFLP would dump him and the nationals and go to another party and
    what they going to offer instead
    Mitch
    I guess what Mitch is refferring to is this:
    In Queensland, there is a very real chance that either Family First, Australian Fishing and Lifestyle Party (supported by ASP), and/or Pauline Hanson will actually garner enough preferences to overcome the Green, perhaps overrun Boswell, and pick up the last spot.
    If thats at all true then it sounds fantastic, to me it means that the Australian Fishing and Lifestyle Party may actually have a slim chance of taking the seat. Isnt that the whole point of running in the first place? And if theres a slim chance of winning shouldnt they try and take it? After all Boswell may have done SOME things for the cause but wouldnt having our own fishing and lifestyle senator achieve much more?

Personally I think theres a few individuals on here that have their noses out of joint for one reason or another and just trying to stir up crap, without naming names its pretty obvious, if I can see it I'm sure others can too.

Originally Posted by Adamy
    Codcatcher,

Dont forget that in the senate you can distribute your own preferences in any manner you see fit, all you have to do is number every square under the line. That way it doesnt really matter who the AFLP or anyone else declares which way their preferences should go - Ultimately ONLY YOU are in charge of your own preferences - so you can have the best of both worlds.

Adam
    From Gelsec: It does matter !!

How a political party preferences tells us a lot about their intentions if they were to ultimately gain power, the balance of power, or influence other parties!
    e.g. Labor preferences to the Greens (and vice versa) & then favours are returned.
    Gelsec: I think you both have a point. However each individual still has the power to make their own choices and any preference arrangements made between parties cannot take that power away from any individual. So I guess "ultimately" each person can declare their own preferences.
    Last edited by Hunta; 28-10-2007 at 09:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gelsec View Post
    removed post
    Gelsec,

You may be interested int eh following policy statement as per the AFLP web site:

In respect of general governance and the operation of the senate and parliament of Australia AFLP will, in areas not specifically set out in its policy or within its area of expertise as determined by its executive board, will exercise a conscience vote on all matters brought before the Senate. Such a vote to be exercised after due consideration of the facts and in accordance with the underlying principles of fairness, social justice and a "fair go".

More specifically, point #6.
    Regards,

Andrew.
    =============
    W: www.agt.id.au
    M: 0410 834 486

Thanks for the info. My vote has now been decided. I will never vote to help the GREENS and LABOUR stuff up what i love doing. Its their narrow minds and incompetant management that will distroy recreational fishing as we know it.