Quote Originally Posted by Redspeckle View Post
Gee I can't belive after what has Senator Ron Boswell done a lot for the Fishing and Boating Industry to rectify issues their

KC/AFLP would dump him and the nationals and go to another party and
what they going to offer instead
Mitch
Mitch,

A question for you please. Seeing as preference deals being put together were done so over weeks and even into hours before the group voting ticket needed to be lodged, who told you the information which lead you to say "KC/AFLP would dump him..."??

The information of preferences choices was kept private between the 4 members of the Executive only, not even KC had a say in this as he is not on the Executive Committee whilst running for the Senate as a candidate. I know this as I was the co-ordinator for the preference allocations decided upon between the other Executive members. The preferences were not lodged until Saturday 3rd November with the AEC in Brisbane and made public yesterday.

As for dumping him? Well if you look at the group ticket for the Nationals and AFLP you will see we preferenced each other in the same spot - after Family First. A like for like swap - so how is that dumping him? It isn't. Also the Shooters preferences from the AFLP are after Ron Boswell.

So once again, who told you the Nationals were being dumped? Someone fed you the wrong information here Mitch which you now have supplied publicly.

I am not privvy to the legal arguments that the TFP have claimed against the AFLP registration with the AEC, but I would take a guess this will come out in that court hearing at some stage if/when these questions get asked of any witnesses called to testify or cross examined.