Thread: So who's with me at AFLP?

So who's with me at AFLP?

Hi all,

Well after long sessions reading past posts in threads and seeing that the importance of being involved in a group of likeminded people to protect our rights in Moreton Bay and other lifestyle persuits I have joined. The AFLP to me is the only way to put energies into a single focused direction for success.

So to KC and the rest of the party, count me in to provide help for polling booths, meetings, co-ordination or whatever else is required to help you guys out in putting a voice to me as a fisho/boatie and one who enjoys the lifestyle associated.

Anyone else going to join and help me out?

Cheers,
    Chris
    Cheers,
    Chris

Re: So who's with me at AFLP?

Hi Chris,

Good on you mate, I have been waiting for the website to be up and running hitting the link Derek put up but so far nothing.

So how did you get the form(s)?

I reckon that if we dont do something now then we are all stuffed

Hey Hunta,

I was a little impatient - and shot a message to KC with my email address and they shot me out a new form.

They also tell me the website will be up and running real soon so it won't be long and you can login and get a membership form and join us on the journey.

Cheers,
    Chris
    Cheers,
    Chris

Hi all, just got to get a cheque and send the form off. Like some others I waited until the outcome of the problems kc and the guys were facing, would encourage all other fishos to join. We might just be able to take the sting out of the rampant green(eco terrorists) movement and get things back on an even fairer level.

This is everyone chance to do something about our plight. Previous attempts to lobby/protest has fallen on deaf ears. Being more militant like the greens seems to be the only way to be heard.

I am in also this time for sure, have 6 copies of the form on my desk, the past results, before political activism was an absolute failure IMO.

Does check also = bank check/postal order.

Will work on a bloke tommorrow morning he will proably read this..he he.

cheers fnq
    Last edited by FNQCairns; 31-08-2007 at 05:03 PM.

put my application in todays mail..

That's great guys. Thanks for jumping onboard.

If we all pull together, join up and give KC and the guys a hand when it comes time for the election and spread the word, hand out flyers, work polling booths or whatever else is needed we can make a difference and can help stop the crap we are getting flung our way.

Cheers,
    Chris
    Cheers,
    Chris