Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Craazzzy!!!

Craazzzy!!!

Last edited by rando; 26-07-2007 at 09:59 PM.

Re: Craazzzy!!!

I DIDNT SEE HIS MATES RUSHING TO HELP WHEN THAT BIG BASTARD WAS TRYING TO EAT HIM
    I REACON HE WOULD HAVE FILLED THAT WHEELY BIN

thanks Rando
    did i see a polly in there somewhere

there some huge sharks in there ,was that the GBR? with all them yellow tail should be some nice coral trout hideing around

Daz

Mate I just stumbled across it ,I dont know anything about it except that those guys either have very big B...s or very small brains!!!

My pants would be filling up if i were anywhere near a big tiger like that... those guys/gals got balls

kcuf that !

I have a very simple arrangement with sharks.

I don't go where they eat and they don't sit next to me in restaurants.

We have got along great so far.

Beautiful creatures and all but did those guys not read the fine print. Sharks eat stuff. Lots of stuff. People included if you piss them off.

Did a bit of digging,, filmed in Beqa lagoon in Fiji,
    Its a commercial shark dive operation , hope they have plenty of P.L insurance cause one day the shit is going to hit the fan.

those sharks like to head but those camera's

di******s......................... crazy barstards....................... nice wheelie bin

Nice place to drop a line, some nice fish there

Mike

1st diver says to the other : oh sh!t were out of food.
    2nd diver says : back to the boat then.
    1st diver : you lead the way
    2nd diver : no after you
    1st diver : no I insist
    2nd diver : no you go i'll just tidy up the wheelie bin
    1st diver : no F@$ing way this was your stupid idea.
    LOL that was great.

Somehow I get the feeling that that big shark with the crook jaw has been fed an awful lot over a very long time to get that placid.

I've been down on the reefs several times and had a big cruiser come thru and they don't behave like that, they are edgey critters and quite wary of ppl. They always scare the crap outa me on the first sighting of them every time then I force myself to relax and not tense up and things get surreal and peaceful again.

i've once had the opportunity to see wild sharks in a feeding mood near me and they dont behave like on that vid albeit they were whalers and not a huge tiger shark.

I would like to see a tiger that size but I'm buggered if i would every try to hand feed the prick.

I got a question tho.............Has anyone got any confirmed proven tiger shark attacks on humans?? There have been lots of tigers caught with pieces of humans inside them but as far as i can tell not one fair dinkum attack on a human. Are they more or less a scavenger for human parts?

Jack.

holy sh...t thats aquick way to lose a arm or should i say half a body BLOODY HUGE and to think i spent 2 weeks in fiji and only ever saw one reef shark while diving F....CK... cheers bdowdy andthanks for sharing...?????/

what area of fiji is that taken

To bad for the next poor BST that dives on that reef there will be a bunch of sharks expecting a feed. I know what they will be eating next. Why cant people leave wild life alone. Look at the dingos on fraser what next we will have to kill them when someone gets taken.
    If that was taken in FIJI then totally brainless I would hate to have any sort of trauma surgery in a fiji hospital
    "light gear big fish big fun"

Jack
    Some years ago a trawler went down up north and the crew clung to a big esky for a couple of days. There were three of them , two blokes and a girl. A big tiger stalked them for days then eventually ate two of them. The remaining bloke got into the esky and eventually was able to swim to an island, and was rescued.He never went back to sea after. His name was Ray Boundy I think.

As to the location, Beqa lagoon ,Fiji.
    Those first big sharks are Bulls,the thing that bogles me is they keep feeding them even after a couple of them "switch on".
    You can sea the change in behaviour, the snapping jaws, swimming erraticaly and more swiftly,and of course the repeated attempts by that tiger to "have a go" at the diver.
    One day, one of those sharks will take it into his head he wants "diver dinner" , not fish and all hell will break loose. Big sharks rushing in to compete with each other.... then what do you do.