Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Show us ya Bass!

Re: Show us ya Bass!

Little tacker from Borumba, but a great place to have a cast and suck in the serenity

great piccys that middle photo looks so fishy,also match the hatch with the boney is great.cheers brett

Quote Originally Posted by BR65 View Post
    Little tacker from Borumba, but a great place to have a cast and suck in the serenity
    Go the Spro. nice one mate. Love that "Old Glory" colour

Quote Originally Posted by Little grey men View Post
    Go the Spro. nice one mate. Love that "Old Glory" colour

Yup, good little lure mate, and at 10 bucks cheaper than their more popular cousins, I know why theres a few in my tackle bag!

Hows NPD been fishing, was thinking of a trip, but not overly interested in beating a path to you know where with the joe blakes at the moment.

Picked up this feisty little bloke on a River to Sea popper at Lenthalls.They're good value in the fighting category.
    Paulo

Got this fella this morn off the surface.

I heven't fished all that much for Bass, my biggest is only 40cm, but planning on beating that soon and also fish more often for them!!

First photo is a fish with deformed dorsal, NOT from upper reaches of Noosa.

Here's a few piccies.

Here is a couple of walk in jobs before the rain

Cheers

Steven

Got four bass this morning, three over 50 . Here's two, the other is still on a mates camera. A very good morning indeed !!!
    All taken on a Damiki Napjaru.
    So shines a good deed in a weary world
    - William S Shakespeare and William S Wonka_

nice lgm,very fat.cheers brett

Quote Originally Posted by bdowdy View Post
    nice lgm,very fat.cheers brett
    Yeh Brett I know I know. The servo around the corner have these really nice gourmet sausage rolls. I can't resist them when I'm on my way to work on these cold mornings.
    I'll hit the gym soon I promise.

Quote Originally Posted by Little grey men View Post
    Yeh Brett I know I know. The servo around the corner have these really nice gourmet sausage rolls. I can't resist them when I'm on my way to work on these cold mornings.
    I'll hit the gym soon I promise.
    nice one lgm i asked for that now

LGM and Brian, jeez you fellas have pulled a few fat fish their!! nice work.

heres a couple of recent fish from up this way. Got a pic of a horse from Monduran the other day..its on another camera. post it soon.

cheers Steve

Quote Originally Posted by Steve B View Post
    LGM and Brian, jeez you fellas have pulled a few fat fish their!! nice work.

heres a couple of recent fish from up this way. Got a pic of a horse from Monduran the other day..its on another camera. post it soon.

cheers Steve
    Hey Steve, do you actually target bass in Monduran or was it a barra bycatch ?
    Geez there'd be some nervous bass in that pond.

nice match the hatch shot with the blade Steveros.

The mythical Monduran Bass, funny watching that AFC episode up there and the boys were getting smoked in the sticks by barra on the bass gear. Ouch, expensive game to play.