Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Ausfish Stickers On Boats

Darryl

Re: Do you have Ausfish stickers on your boat?

Dunno bout the lift out in a boat but you would certainly gain some attention Fishlady.

Plenty would take you out, just put your hand up.Even post up in general that you need a ride.

Darryl.

Quote Originally Posted by fishlady
    Boo Hoo No boat!!!!
    Maybe if i wore one on my butt and waited for all the friendly ausfishers to say g'day and offer me a trip on their beautiful boats!!
    Hi Ladies,

Janine, this is a very interesting point, I touched on it in one other thread, and I am amazed at how few Ausfish stickers there are out there. #Because the bay is such a big place, and fishermen have gone missing in years gone by, I would find it reassuring to know that if ever I needed some help, I could call on a fellow Ausfisher who might recognize me, or at least see that I have a sticker.. #Similarly, I watch out for other ausfish marked boats, but theres very few, and I would certainly keep an eye out if anyone needed help, as was the case with Webby recently with a broken trailer. #(Good on you guys for helping out!! )

My stickers after a few months have only served one purpose, and only one.... #To cover up the many scratches on the sides from many a trip where I should have used anchorage bumpers when pulling up alongside jetties. #My poor ol' Mustang is not as flash as Fishlady refers to "beautiful" boats, but it floats! Appologies for the quality of the finish on the duco. I have not washed it properly since Tuesday night, only spent a buck at Carlovers for a rinse without using a chamois!

The one thing I have to invest in for my own family is a portaloo. #So if any girls who like to come fishing don't mind sitting on a bucket, I promise to look the other way and break into a song or two at the appropriate time

Scalem

Great_White

Here's our boat with her new name and Ausfish stickers!

Janine

Yep,
    Got stickers for the boat, one either side & one on the back canopy window of my Triton. Haven't met anyone because of them yet, but I reckon its only a matter of time.
    I'm pretty happy to help anyone out who's in trouble, but would mind even less if it was an ausfish member.
    The boys & I are going down to check out Evans today so we may run into some other members with any luck.

Muzz

Can i buy the stickers from a shop or do i have to buy them online?
    Maroochydore im in

The sticker wouldnt be got on a boat thou
    Be goin on me kayak

Rik

themisses

I've been on the lookout but haven't seen any fellow A/F's yet. We have pair on the boat and have been asked where to get them whilst parked at the bait shop. If you see us please come and say HI!! Any tips in catching fish would be great. We have a white 4.5 poly f/runner "Reel Fun". Mainly hang around Tweed/Tumbulgum.
    Cheers Kim.

a_big_red_1

i will have in a few weeks now

No don't have any yet looks like I better go order some for myself.

Great Post Janine
    It's all part of the fishing experience

Sick of feeling guilty, Just ordered mine.

Nice work "Janine" you should hit Steve up for commission

Ads

timbacutta

Got them on my boat, if you look closely at my avatar you will see them. If anyone see's me out and about, only too happy to say hello.

Jeff.

I got some, but not sure how they will go on the kayak, needs to be a flat surface and the upper half of the hull is textured.

I will be ordering my stickers in the next couple of weeks, we are still decideing on a name for the boat. I think though at the moment she is going to be called De-Stresser. I will also be getting and ausfish logos to put on as well. So if anyone sees me out there come over and say hi.

Kel [smiley=2vrolijk_08.gif]

Janine,
    well i'm glad i have started something...all stemed from the playpen story ...got shut down on that...apparently my eyes weren't good enuff to see stickers..
    started my own post on identifying ausfish members ..great ta see a bit of interest has been generated..
    Murks
    PS: Yes the order has happened or at least will be tonite i know i will come and say gday if i see the stickers

imported_admin

Quote Originally Posted by MagicRik
    Can i buy the stickers from a shop or do i have to buy them online?
    Maroochydore im in

The sticker wouldnt be got on a boat thou
    Be goin on me kayak

Rik

Only available online, just go to - http://www.ausfish.com.au/stickers/

Mine jumped off the boat last weekend in fright, do i get another pair to compensate