Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 4142434445464748495051

Thread: Agnes Water/ 1770 M & G

Re: Agnes Water/ 1770 M & G

Quote Originally Posted by Black_Rat View Post
    If it's 10 or 20 mins later I really don't care because 10 days off work just started !

Mike,
    You be as late as you like

Cheers
    Paul

this is it were leaving in the morning 4.00am south side i hope everyone has a event free drive and see yous up there
    were only a little bit exited
    wayne

Here it is. Looking ok through to Thursday. Seeyas at the cookoff. Chilli is hottttttttttttttttttt. Lips still burning from the test drive tasting. Whew.
    Last edited by NEWBY; 12-10-2007 at 05:24 PM.
    I CAME INTO THIS WORLD KICKING, SCREAMING AND COVERED IN SOMEONE ELSES BLOOD. I HAVE NO PROBLEM GOING OUT THE SAME WAY.
    NEWBY T.G.

Here is the other version.
    Shows 6 hourly changes with the virtual buoy in between Musgrave and Fitzroy. Buoyweather are normally pretty accurate. I hope they are this time becasue BOM are painting a pretty grim picture.
    I CAME INTO THIS WORLD KICKING, SCREAMING AND COVERED IN SOMEONE ELSES BLOOD. I HAVE NO PROBLEM GOING OUT THE SAME WAY.
    NEWBY T.G.

Does anyone know if you can get block ice in Agnes or 1770?

- Darren

(anchor winch........ what anchor winch.....)
    Last edited by Mr__Bean; 12-10-2007 at 06:49 PM.

The countdown is down to 10 hrs to departure and around 17 hrs untill I hit Agnes To say I'm excited is an understatement, I don't know how i'm going to sleep tonight

plenty of ice 20kg bags and blocks

Well i'm ready.... $930 at BCF Later and still more to go with Tony and Sandy and i'm set.

Car is packed, reels spooled and tackle box checked and triple checked.

Car just needs check oil/water and fuel and she's ready to roll.

Excited?? VERY!!! I didn't sleep last night because i was running over lists and so on, i doubt i'll sleep tonight too.

Jeepers where did all the forecasted wind come from?

It was looking fantastic a couple of days ago, now looks like it will be blowing a bit. Oh well, better pack some more sea-sick tablets.

I wonder if there will be some chilli berley flowing on Sunday?

- Darren

Well I've given up on the idea of any kind of quality sleep just to dam excited A quick power kip this arvo and i'll be fighting fit. I'll just have to double check all is in order with the boat and Navara.

See you all up there and have a safe trip for the rest of the mob see yas in a week I'm going fishing !
    Last edited by Black_Rat; 13-10-2007 at 02:56 AM.

3:43am and i'm headed to the servo for fuel now and a couple of cans of V and i'm sorted.

Seeya up there.