Thread: sprinigs & shocks

#1striker

Post sprinigs & shocks

Hi I have a 98 100 series st wagon and want to put new shocks & springs but don't want much lift any suggestions would be grate thanks also suggestions on a good brands.l
    Last edited by #1striker; 28-01-2007 at 09:44 PM.

You can always go heavier duty in the springs and shockies without lifting. Same options apply if you just want a small lift. All you need is the right advice from the right people. I am sure Lucky_Phill's PM would have given you the name of someone I know will look after you.

Poodroo

#1striker
    explaine phill

I like my Old Man Emu setup from ARB. There are bigger lifts available, but on my 'lux they give me sufficient offroad clearance to get in and out of trouble and they are great on road.

Brett

May 2006 Order New Hilux - June 2006 Order ARB & Other Goodies - August 2006 Organise fitting of ARB & Other Goodies - 2nd September 2006 Delivery of New Hilux with Goodies - 2nd September 2006 Break Goodies - 3rd September 2006 Use Angle Grinder to Modify New Goodies - 4th July 2007 BEND ARB rear protection bar (Big Rocks) - 31st July 2007 Notice cracked welds in the ute tub. TWIST!! - September 2007 Bend Alloy Side Steps - Feb 2008 Install steel side steps - March 2008 Bend Steel steps & Punture Diff Lock Air Line

id look at good set of stock height springs ( maybe an inch higher) then some reeeely good shocks
    and some air bags in the rear (if you tow or load it up) they go in the spring to compliment the spring and can adjust the pressure if loading up
    old man emu are good

neil