PDA

View Full Version : Hows the logan River Fishing?

Brett_Finger
30-08-2001, 08:56 AM
Anyone got the good oil on the logan ?
i'll be in Brissy next week and i'll be hanning for a fish!!!
Hookin, Brett

Brett_Hoskin
30-08-2001, 11:52 AM
Just read your post and we have decided that we are leaving here next Wednesday. So that should put us in Brissy just in time to help the removalist. ;D ;D ;D

Nugget
30-08-2001, 01:33 PM
The big lizards are going off.
First season jack landed this week (son shawn not me) and the river whalers are on as well.
They are great fun and a real challenge on fly!
I'll have to show you spot x and secret creek 1, 2 & 3 plus the Meolithic Lake (pre the Jurassic period!)
Then we have the boat show only a few weeks away!

It's all happening in God's country.

Dave ><>

Touchy - R.I.P.
30-08-2001, 04:05 PM
BF,Nuggets full of it ,just seen a farmer on the bank plowing could'nt tell he was half way out in the river till his bloody horse was blowing bubbles out it's arse,If you want good drum on the Logan talk to his son Shawn, is now outfishing the old fart with ease,thank goodness fathers day coming up,the walking stick his boys are getting him will sure come in handy.COMON DOWN BIG FELLA.(the competion is fierce*G*)

Brett_Finger
31-08-2001, 05:50 AM
Boys,
i'm comming as fast as i can should be there around thurs-fri all being well!!
bid lizards mmmmmm, i need to get a few small males as the missis is preganent and loves fiiiish!!!
Hookin, Brett

Brian
01-09-2001, 07:30 AM
Brett,

Will love to tell you how that place is fishing was intending on doing a few days there next week. Big lizards going off sounds like fun to me ;D Now where did i put then lures.