PDA

View Full Version : Clarence stuff.

Birdy
05-10-2001, 04:53 AM
All,

Been a while since i done a report so i thought i might,been fishing too often to get to a PC. ;D ;D ;D.

The river has a huge number of Bass in it at the moment from Grafton to Copmanhurst and some thumpers in there as well.I set myself a new record yesterday (wed 3rd) and released 32 bass ranging from 10 to almost 50 cm and missed a few along the way.Working the deep water along the southern bank between the bridge that crosses the river here town and Elizabeth Is.. is producing good numbers and also the banks along Koolkhan are work a hit too.I pulled most of the fish i got on Blitz baga lures and Poltergiests.

Everyone has been belting GOOD snapper off minnie at the monent with bag limits being not a suprise and two or three fish over 5 kg in the limit being taken if fishing on good bottom.Big Samson and kings have moved in close and the odd scattering of pearlies and trag in with the sanpper add a shade of grey to the fish box.

Now since i'm on annual leave ;D ;D ;D i might go out for a midday bash on the bass. 8) 8)

Birdy

Fitzy
05-10-2001, 06:53 AM
That's good perch fishin in anyones books mate. Glad the BBs are workin well for ya there mate.

fitz

Brett_Finger
05-10-2001, 10:02 AM
Birdy,
as i found out the other day, when the perch are on the chew thay just... GO OFF!!!!!.....
Hookin,Brett