PDA

View Full Version : Peel Island today

aquarius
13-11-2005, 04:38 PM
Howdy Folks, Well after reading Robs report yesterday the boys and i thought we better take our soft plastics over to the house boat to get some of those coral trout..LOL ;D ;D
Sorry no trout pics but i did pick up a nice 45cm yellow lipper.
The action today was very slow with only a few squire and 1 big snappery /squire shaking the plastic free after a couple of solid runs.
Bad luck Jim but i know next time you will get him...lol

Many boats on the water today and a 15knot east wind made it a challenge to get a good drift line going...... The guys enjoyed the day and thats what fishing is all about.
Cheers #Brent :)
ps ; Forgot to mention we had a chat to Touchy at Wello and he said he could not keep the squire away from his plastic during the early hours of the morning.
Good onya mate.

cyclops
13-11-2005, 04:46 PM
45cm eh, not bad! I think I know the spot, I'll have a go with some Zoom early week

skippa
13-11-2005, 06:04 PM
Nice Lipper there Brent,

Pity no Coral Trout around today, Rob musta got em all ;D ;D

Bucket loads of boats went past my place 2day, though it would be crowded. Did you put in at Redland Bay, I don't even bother on the weekends anymore, can never get a parking spot, let alone a clear run at Peel.

Should be a bit quieter 2morrow when we hit the water. ;)

cheers,
Tony 8-)

vertico
13-11-2005, 06:12 PM
where are the trout!!!

aquarius
13-11-2005, 06:47 PM
North of the house boat at 1770.....But don't get me wrong there are coral trout at Peel...Robs secret spot X ::)

Lucky you Tony........Monday to Friday fishing would be a great lifestyle for me but unfortunatly it doesn't pay much..lol

Cheers Brent :)

Scott15
13-11-2005, 07:36 PM
nice grassy brent

rajawolf
14-11-2005, 02:10 AM
Nice fish there Brent! :)