PDA

View Full Version : BAY SUNDAY 4th

2DKnBJ
04-12-2005, 07:02 PM
Had the boat in the water by 4.00 then headed out to Mud to drop some pots in then over too the 4 beacons.There was already a couple of boats on each beacon but we saw some birds working to the west.Went over to investigate but couldn't get a hookup on anything we threw at them.The bait they were chasing was only about 1 inch long.Bit hard to match that size ::)Did a few drifts through the channel with one hookup on a weighted pillie but that was the only bit of excitment while drifting.
Was about to float out a couple of pillies when we had a couple of visitors.Mum dolphin with a calf.They ended up having a feed of pillies wich allowed me to get a couple of pics.Not much else happening so it was off to Mud again.Plenty of boats out but didn't see a great deal of action.Decided to pull the pots and head for home at 11.30.
Started with 8 pots came home with 7 :-?{thieving pricks}Ended up with 16 sandies.
All in all couldn't have asked for better weather and great just being out there

Cheers Dazza

2DKnBJ
04-12-2005, 07:03 PM
another

2DKnBJ
04-12-2005, 07:04 PM
one more

2DKnBJ
04-12-2005, 07:05 PM
don't know why the sails were up

2DKnBJ
04-12-2005, 07:07 PM
If you were here we could have crabs and beer
Since your not i will have the lot

outsiderskip
04-12-2005, 07:11 PM
hi dazza
all u need is oysters lol

Spaniard_King
04-12-2005, 07:20 PM
Hi Dazza,

nice feed of crabs ;)

Is it me or was the water at the beacons a little dirty.

cheers

Garry

skippa
04-12-2005, 07:24 PM
Sounds like a nice day on the water Dazza... bugger about the pot tho >:(

Pitty the fish didn't play the game but u sure made it up with the crabs (Brett will probably make some sort of remark about crabs ... childish as he is ;D)

See the MID in there too, u got one of those garages to go with em mate ...
'Hi honey I'm home' cracks me up ;D ;D

Cheers,
Tony 8-)

aquarius
04-12-2005, 07:26 PM
Hey Dazza some good sandies there mate and by the look of them allready cooked.......I KNEW IT WAS HOT OUT THERE TODAY..LOL
Its amazing what you can catch with the soft plastics.........i had a sand crab latch on and it wouldn't let go until i tried to lift it out of the water.
Like you said a magic day to be on the water.
Cheers Brent :)

ShaneJ
04-12-2005, 07:30 PM
Hi mate, we were out at mud today and I remeber seeing you driving around and around(setting pots?) :-?
We ended up getting about 40 under sized squire into the boat but no keepers :(

What are the 4 beacons you mentioned?

2DKnBJ
04-12-2005, 08:48 PM
The beacons are over near Tangalooma.Normally produces a few macs but not today.
Garry
Early on the water was a bit murky but as the tide pushed in it cleared up.On the run back to Mud there were plenty of fish carving up the bait along the current lines.Pity none of them found my slugs ::)

Skippa
One day mate One day.have to wait a little longer ;D ;D
Cheers Dazza

Fishinmishin
04-12-2005, 08:54 PM
Webby's old pic?
It's the e2 e3 e4 e5.

Brejen
05-12-2005, 01:02 PM
Pitty the fish didn't play the game but u sure made it up with the crabs (Brett will probably make some sort of remark about crabs ... childish as he is #;D)

Cheers,
Tony # 8-)

Nice TONY real Nice

Good catch of sandies Dazz. MAte u loose my mobile didn't get the call for beer and Crabs. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D.

Oh and Skippa you still scratching why u still scratching for, mate how many times you gotta be told go get that itch looked at. ;D ;D .

Childish who's childish....

Brett

maztez
05-12-2005, 02:10 PM
hey brejen the doc sent tonys report to me.. his itch isnt causing them flying crabs .... ::) ::) they are fruit flys :o :o cause his bananas rotten :-X :-X

skippa
05-12-2005, 06:49 PM
I tried to tell Mr skip he had a problem with his rotten banana, :o but who ever listens to their wife anyway??

cheers mrs skippa #::)

Ahh sorry fellas, just ignore her, she's off her medication again ..... [smiley=confused.gif] [smiley=worried2.gif] ;D ;D

Cheers,
Tony 8-)

Brejen
05-12-2005, 08:24 PM
Trace you want some posion for that rotton Banana and the fruit fly thats hangin around.

skippa
05-12-2005, 08:46 PM
Laugh it up Brett, its only 13 more sleeps to the 18th and revenge will be sweet # ;D ;D