PDA

View Full Version : 67cm flatty at smoko

lukesnapper
14-12-2005, 05:48 PM
doin a job on the water right next 2 jacobs well jetty, with only half a days work left decided to tow the boat down. with boats cruising past and watching the conditions all morning scott and i couldnt wait to get out there and flick some soft plastics 4 some lizzards, smoko came and we pulled the pin to leave the boys finish off :P with the wind picking up as forcast we decided to drift the mangroves from the mouth in. within 15 minuts my sp got slammed it hit to hard 4 a flatty, was thinking trevor but ended up being a 34cm squire. must have been pasing through and couldnt resist the 3 inch pumkin seed ;)
half an hour later drifting the mouth of an inlet scotts 2 inch powerbait in pearl got hit putting up a big fight we finally had vision of this big lizzard! it went 67 cm perfect size.
the wind continued to pick up wich made it hard but we battled it 4 another hour with no results.
not a bad mornings work, its not very often u can pop out the back of ure job sight at smoko to have a sp session!

great morning, cheers luke.

lukesnapper
14-12-2005, 05:49 PM
on the ruler

Why-ting
14-12-2005, 06:12 PM
Should have friday off. Tell poppy your crook. Meant to be good weather and my knee might b alright by then. Not a bad flattie for a couple of bludges. ;D ;D ;D

Just_chips
14-12-2005, 08:30 PM
Get back to work ya bums ;)

lukesnapper
14-12-2005, 08:54 PM
Get back to work ya bums # ;)
hahaha!

whytey ill c what i can do mate! im keen as tho work is way too hot! i dont mind the heat fishin tho, neither do the jacks ;) ;)

noluck
14-12-2005, 09:08 PM
what a clasik
i like report
well done
cheers no_luck

rajawolf
14-12-2005, 10:45 PM
I am a bum too ..but you guys got lucky and caught a fish...well done ;D