PDA

View Full Version : Pine River Tuesday

kingcobe
13-12-2005, 05:13 PM
Dad says that if I want to get the tinny off him when I get a licence then I have to do the reports for the tinny so here it is.

First thing we saw when we got on the water was a trawler so dad swore a lot ;D

We spent about 15mins putting the 3 crab pots in. After we put the pots in we anchored up. THe first fish I caught was a small cattie and dad caught a bream. We didn't catch anything after that except for some big mullet that dad caught in the cast net in a little secret area that he said always had some mullet in. he used burley to bring then to the boat and then threw the net.

The fishery boat came and checked our catch and talked to us and asked if we had seen a green boat. dad said "do you mean the trawler" and the fishery man said yes. Dad was happy because he thought the trawler might be in trouble and because he thought the fishery lady was tasty ;D

At the end of the day we went home with a lot of mullet and three crabs.

kingcobe

DaneCross
13-12-2005, 06:29 PM
Dad says that if I want to get the tinny off him when I get a licence then I have to do the reports for the tinny so here it is.
Just the tinny? I'd be pushing for the Whittley ;) ;D
Good to hear some crabs are about, good stuff.
DC

Cheech
13-12-2005, 06:56 PM
LOL ;D ;D

If this is a sample of your posting,,,, you can do all of Kev's posts. Don't let mum read about the tasty fisheries inspector, or dad will be in trouble...

land_based
13-12-2005, 07:03 PM
If it is the same one I have seen around pine and nudgee she is definetly tasty. ;D

robersl
13-12-2005, 07:15 PM
yes . and the more deadly of the fisheries species i have found when checked at times if female officer always a bit narky i think they play good fisheries officer bad fisheries officer and the male is always good

DaneCross
13-12-2005, 07:56 PM
I rekon she'd play nice with me ;) ;D ;D

Figjamm
14-12-2005, 12:44 AM

kingcobe #

Nice report Kingcobe :D You're one step closer to earning that tinny #;D

Tell Dad to keep his mind on the fishes, not the fisheries sheila..... #your mum might not be very impressed! [smiley=behead.gif]

DICER
14-12-2005, 04:43 AM
any pics from your catch or the one that got away....

pegasus
14-12-2005, 05:43 AM
Hey Kingcobe top report ; Another good day on the water- glad to hear you got a feed of crabs

Mick
14-12-2005, 07:36 AM
Great report! There is an officer in the whitsundays that is very easy on the eye. Pitty I can't tell you if she was a nice or not because i can't remember a bloody thing she said. I was too busy drooling.

Louis
14-12-2005, 08:38 AM
Good post mate.

Louis

kingcobe
14-12-2005, 08:43 AM
any pics from your catch or the one that got away....

Na! dad forgot the camera. And when we got home he couldn't be bothered to take pics of the crabs cause we were to busy cleaning the tinny.

kingcobe

Frank_Oostenbroek
14-12-2005, 11:02 AM
Make sure you and Dad keep cleaning the Tinny.

That way, it will be in top condition when you finally get it.

I wish I could get a tasty Fisheries inspector. Mine are all blokes..

FrankOO

straddie
14-12-2005, 11:51 AM
he thought the fishery lady was tasty

Knowing Kev's taste in fish, Im guessing he was using code and the fisheries lady probably looked like a shovelnose. ;D

MIKOS
14-12-2005, 12:00 PM
he thought the fishery lady was tasty #

Knowing Kev's taste in fish, Im guessing he was using code and the fisheries lady probably looked like a shovelnose. # ;D

Na mate,

If kev thought she had a nice smile shed be a Grinner mate for sure. ;D ;)

Good report kingkobe and good to see the old mans got you workin for the tinny. ;)

Cheers

MIKOS :)

bidkev
14-12-2005, 04:16 PM

kingcobe #

Nice report Kingcobe :D You're one step closer to earning that tinny #;D

Tell Dad to keep his mind on the fishes, not the fisheries sheila..... #your mum might not be very impressed! [smiley=behead.gif]

You know what they say.........."A change is as good as a rest" If she "rests" me much longer, then I might start thinking about a change ;) ;D [smiley=evil.gif]

Hello Figjamm [smiley=vrolijk_26.gif] Long time, no read [smiley=tongue.gif]

kev

indy
14-12-2005, 05:50 PM
Well done on the crabs three pots three crabs i no where i will be going on the weekend. Been chasing them for the last month and havnt got a decent crab you might see me out there ill be in the conoe with the two horse on the back. Sounds like there will be a few on the table for christmas day after all cheers pete.

Figjamm
15-12-2005, 07:23 AM

You know what they say.........."A change is as good as a rest" #If she "rests" me much longer, then I might start thinking about a change ;) ;D [smiley=evil.gif]

Hello Figjamm [smiley=vrolijk_26.gif] Long time, no read [smiley=tongue.gif]

Gidday Kingtin #:D I've learned there times when I should just shut up and read.... fishings one of them! #:-X Now stop ya flapping and put your tongue back in your mouth... you're drooling mate! [smiley=vrolijk_1.gif]

SgBFish
15-12-2005, 09:57 AM
Those live poddy mullet are great bait especially for cod and jew on the slack tides in the deeper holes. There would also be some jacks that crash them as well.
Good luck. It looks like a great summer on the water.
Cheers,
Scott