PDA

View Full Version : FLOOR MAT

Big_Kev
05-04-2004, 12:39 PM
Can anyone tell me where I can get an aftermarket moulded floor mat to suit a Cruiser.
Cheers Kev.

Strike
07-04-2004, 08:30 AM
i picked up these mats from super cheap.. didnt check the size just bought em cause of the shape... should fit fine in a cruiser.. Whitefield is the brand.

There a bit on the stinky side when new but there good for mud, sand etc...

check it out:

http://members.optusnet.com.au/npoysden/mat.jpg

Big_Kev
07-04-2004, 10:20 AM
Thanks Strike but thats not what I mean.
The one I want is a replacement for the genuine one.

CHRIS_aka_GWH
09-04-2004, 11:18 AM
kev,

have you tried Motorama 4x4 Superstore. Guenuine will cost $ but will at least fit. You may also try FWD's on fairfield road yerongpilly (on the service road just before the rail overpass heading toward the city) ph. 38489323.

They are the biggest stockest (& best price) of stuff for early landies but they also do other 4x4's. Also check out their price of lubricants etc very competitive. They deserve a plug - I love a business that conducts their business well.

chris

Big_Kev
13-04-2004, 08:26 AM
Thanks Chris.

jethro6641
13-04-2004, 09:20 AM
Kev have you tried REPCO mate. They seem to stock alot of aftermarket stuff
Just a thought.

Jamie

GBC
14-05-2004, 10:34 AM
G'day,
Any Toyota dealer will sell you some of the best rubber floor mats you've ever seen, and they're only about 40 bucks a pair. I've got a set in the hilux and don't have to empty them until there's 15 pkts cig butts, 6 ice breaks and 15 kg of crap in them. I have the sr5 with carpet and am a bit of a grot(ya wouldn't have guessed by now?), but these things have been the single best investment I've made so far......and they even say toyota which ya can't get enough of.
Cheers,
gbc