PDA

View Full Version : C. Darwin's mechanic

el_carpo
04-08-2004, 05:27 AM
Not only can the truck crush him, but the gas tank may not react too well to the blow torch! :o

bruce4x4
04-08-2004, 01:18 PM
They say they're bred tough in the north, fancy driving a ute with a bald tyre ? ;D ;D

caloundra
08-08-2004, 12:14 AM
LOL
what a wally

megafish71
08-08-2004, 10:17 AM
Hey if that was in Darwin the ute would be on its side and there be three blokes there having a beer talking about what needed doing. hehehehehe
I can say that after spending 6 years living up there.
Ron

el_carpo
08-08-2004, 12:04 PM
Hehe, I think I've inadvertantly confused things here. I don't think he's from Darwin Australia (Looks like it's in Mexico from the looks/style of the building and the palm tree). The title of the post was "C. Darwin's Mechanic" as in Charles Darwin, as in ,"Only the fit survive, nuckleheads like this guy usually naturally die off through natural selection and death by nincompoopery." Sorry to everyone in Darwin who thought I was making fun of them. :o I wasn't. Just this guy. Who, again, I don't think is even an Australian let alone from Darwin. Ooops! ;D

I'm sure the mechanics in Darwin are much too smart to do anything like this. At least I hope they are. ;D

Cloud_9
08-08-2004, 04:08 PM
El-carpo going by the buildings or at lest the wall behind the ute id more likly say malasia/bali/indonisia. the blocks in the wall look like ash block or coral block.
they use ash and coral because there is no gravel to mix with sand and cement.
hes still a dumb ass ether way.

Cheers Cloud 9

el_carpo
08-08-2004, 10:55 PM
Very cool post Cloud_9! Thanks for the information. I never knew that. It's always been interesting to hear about how things are done in different places of the world. Thanks for posting it. You are an observant person to notice those things. Impressive. Not bad at all.

On another matter, I notice that I called him a "nucklehead." Misspelling "Knucklehead." I'm afraid I now qualify as a knucklehead too (maybe even a knucklehead supreme). ;D ;D ;D I mean, if I'm going to insult someone, I at least ought to spell the word correctly. ;D "D'oh!"

E.C., the "K"-nucklehead ;D