PDA

View Full Version : Who is Brisbanes biggest Toyota Dealer

Heath
01-07-2005, 06:43 PM
Getting close to crunch time ;D

But can anyone tell me, who is Brisbanes biggest Toyota dealer?

Thanks

redspeckle
02-07-2005, 02:12 AM
I would have to say its Motorama at Salibury 711 Beaudesert Road (they have a another dealership at moorooka on Ipwich road)
Even has a test 4wd trackcourse their to try you new 4wd Salibury one
I hope this helps
Mitch

PG
02-07-2005, 03:18 AM
Bigger is not always better ;)

Sportfish_5
02-07-2005, 04:25 AM
I thought I read somewhere that Sci-fleet sell the most Toyota 4wds in Australia ? Dont know if that is still correct.

Cheers

Greg

Big_Kev
02-07-2005, 02:49 PM
Blacks Toyota at Chinchilla use to be able to do great deals.
Not in Bris I know but not that far afield if they can do the deal for you. It is worth a phone call. Might be worth a weekend trip out that way with the family when you pick up the newby.
Cheers Kev. ;D

PinHead
03-07-2005, 01:26 AM
Several weeks back the wife got a new Corolla from Sci Fleet at Albion...they did a good deal...were prompt and courteous with all they said they would do...no problems whatsoever. The car has just had the first service..wife commented about how good the service division is...no problems whatsoever there either.
Would thoroughly recommend them

Jimmyd
03-07-2005, 06:05 AM
G'day Heath,

Do yourself a favour and chat with the country lads, in particular Butlers Toyota Toowoomba, OBriens Toyota Gatton and Black Toyota Oakey. Please refer to my comments in your Prado thread.
When we purchased our Prado the city boys simply weren't interested in negotiating. Obviously there are plenty of city 4 x 4 drivers who hang out a school zones to keep them in business. ;D ;D ;D

When a car salesman tells you that he is doing you the very best deal he can and the boss will string him up, then it is time to work over his competitors for a better deal and then go back to him and advise him what the competitors are offering. The funniest thing will happen, all of a sudden he can not only match them, he can beat them.

Shopping around can be a pain in the butt, however saving a shit load of money eases the pain. Simply remember that you have the upper hand, you have the money and they have a product that they want to sell and it is costing them money to have it sitting on the floor ageing and depreciating every day.

Tight lines

Jimmy

Heath
03-07-2005, 10:06 AM
Yeah Jimmy, negotiation is a strong point of mine. You know when you have the dealer to his absolute minimum when they tell you to buy it at the other yard & show you the invoice cost of the vehicle 8) Will see what the city boys are offering & them give one of them country guys a call. Have got 5 quotes comming of which I have already got 2. Already a big difference in price, about 1k between the two.
Hoping to go sub 50K by the time I'm finished :-X

Brett_Hoskin
03-07-2005, 04:04 PM
There is heaps of fat in new cars..Remember companies with more than 9 vehices get a substantial discount.

slugo
05-07-2005, 03:13 AM
HEATH
when the deal is just about to be made and the dealer knows he has a sale throw in that you want a full tank of fuel with the vehicle.

cheers and good luck
LEN

Heath
06-07-2005, 02:39 AM
There is heaps of fat in new cars..Remember companies with more than 9 vehices get a substantial discount.

Your right Brett for a normal buyer, But once my fleet discount comes off, there aint all that much fat to play with ;D Still enough to save a grand or 2 though [smiley=2thumbsup.gif]

frankj
06-07-2005, 08:05 AM
Heath

Southside Toyota, at Woolangabba.
They were the best price for my Prado.

Regards
Frank

whiteman
08-07-2005, 10:26 AM
If they have a couple of Prados sitting idle on the lot, bargain HARD! If they have to order it in they have less incentive. You should at least get seat covers, mats and window tint "thrown in". I got this plus bullbar, lights bonnet/headlight protectors and spare wheel cover because it was an '04 model (purchased Jan 4 - what else would it be?). All this on top of a $6k fleet discount. I purchased from a really small dealer at Innisfail. The big dealers didn't get within $4,000!

Remember to buy a can of Scotch Guard for the door trims.

Still enjoying mine. 10k service cost $200 which is good I reckon. Getting around 13.5l/100k which isn't bad either.