PDA

View Full Version : One of those days

krazed1
02-11-2005, 08:11 PM
howdy again thanx for the pm's will answer them as soon as i hit 10 posts ;)

went out sunday for a trip with the father inlaw, on the water by 5:20 headed out towards mud and on the way got stuck in the shipping channel beacuse the steering siezed up :o new we were in for it then took us about 15 mins to free her up by reefing on the engine lol. finally got to mud around 6ish an had me first bash at soft plastics. got a few promising bites but nothing hooked. bout 7.30 the police turned up t mud booking boats everywhere. we got done cause our flares were out by 3 months ::) could have sworn they were out in december. that stung us $150. the bay flattened out so we thought we'll cut our losses an head for curtain. by the time we got there the tide was runnin pretty fast and only managed 1 cod decided to call it quits at 11 and headed in sunburnt and $250 dollars down on the trip. once again disappointed at mud but we'll give it another go next time

cheers , krazed

FOOCKCHUCKER
02-11-2005, 08:16 PM
BUGGA

Mick_the_Fish
02-11-2005, 08:16 PM
Pays to check the safety gear and the boat. $250 buys a lot of fishin gear.

Hope Mud fires up for you, Cheers Mick 8-)

krazed1
02-11-2005, 08:58 PM
yeh will only make that mistake once i tell ya it was kinda funny though because we watched people gettin booked an the old fella was sayin ahhwell jake they cant touch us mate we got everything, we were jokin about it then bam 150$ .also there was about 5 boats while we were in the process of getting booked which took about 5 mins and i wasn't payin attention to anthing really cause we were checking and re checking the flares like 10 times. after he handed us the ticket we had mud to ourselves cause all the boats had scattered. any one else out there at mud sunday?

2DKnBJ
02-11-2005, 09:12 PM
Was out at Mud Sunday and didn't see the boys at all.we were mostly around the n/w and western side but did go for a run around the island.Mind you we did get checked by fisheries at the ramp on Sat when we were putting in
Cheers Dazza

krazed1
03-11-2005, 06:50 PM
yeah we were at the ne tip of mud the boys in blue were there between 6.45-7.15