PDA

View Full Version : noosa macs and snapper 22/11 05

gotwet
22-11-2005, 07:43 PM
hi all
just a short report for noosa today.

crossed the bar at low tide 6.30am

went to sunshine close and anchored, turned on the new cd player (inxs) and had the most wonderful day, stayed on the same spot until 2.30pm

caught the first snapper 2 minutes after first drop. you dont get it any better.

final tally 2 spotties, 2 large snapper,1 large sweet lip, 1 tuskie,1 very large leather jacket,1 grinner and 12 happy moments. (phil the happys got the grinner treatment) still suprise myself at how many ways i can think of to deal with these pests.

conditions were the best ive been out in for ages.

sorry no pics forgot the camera.

cheers mal

mjc85
22-11-2005, 08:09 PM
Sounds good mate, how nice was it out there, we were out at jew shoal then north reef. Might've seen us in a 30ft mustang cruiser?

philip_thomson
22-11-2005, 08:14 PM
good stuff mal. hope you weren;t at "SPOT X" ;)

whens my trip???. ;D

glad to hear your still coming up with heaps of new ways to release the grinners and happy moments. glad to see there is more than the standard swim and watch go or drop back in technique.

will i expect the tusky in the mail on thursday? :D

Cheers Phil

gotwet
22-11-2005, 08:15 PM
was that you trolling at jew sholl at about 2.30.

if it was seen you on the way in we were aroud the corner at sunsine in close

cheers mal

gotwet
22-11-2005, 08:22 PM
phil

i'll put the tuskie in the post for you in the morning... cause as you know i dont eat fish anyway.

the spot was in closer and about 1km south than the trout mark.

you know your welcome any time but wait till the bar fires up a bit cause i know you would love the excitement of a wave or two comming over the front... ha ha

cheers mal

philip_thomson
22-11-2005, 08:32 PM
cheers mal. yeah u know i love taking waves over the boat on that bar. record currently stands at 3.

have to organse a fish when i finish my set up contact.

gotwet
22-11-2005, 08:40 PM
phil
2ft breaker dont count ;D ;D ;D