PDA

View Full Version : SLY REPORT ..... Point look out trip 11-12-2005

slyham775
11-12-2005, 04:28 PM
Hi Ausfish here is my sly report #:D.... #a mate of mine rang me on friday after work.. and asked what i was planning on the week end i said nothing so he said let,s go reef fishing and i said Yea would love to go.... so he asked me to come along so i head over to his place for a chat for the planning detail,s after it,s #done #:D i headed home and got my gear,s #ready #:D..... #we head off from #wellington point boat ramp at 2.30am #... #and then i head out to point look out... #after a #hour drive in the dark... we got there and #tryed to find the fish with our sounder and found some #so i drop our line but they weren,t interested in it for a half hour #:( so we moved to another spot.... #and found another spot and we gave it a drift... and we got the bite,s # :( but it was all small reef fish #:( ... and #the sun come up shineing on us ohh it was so bright ... so we grab our sunglass # 8-) ahhh that,s better and then one of my gear was scremming #:o so i grabed the rod and pulled it and hooked him and had a #nice fight with him .... after a while .... #saw the colour and knew it was a #dolpinfish #:o so i yelled out for some help so my mate come and got the net ready .... #and the dolpinfish #started to go crazy was jumping around later on then it got closer and we got him in the boat and him #was weighted 10.5kg not bad for a 8kg class line #;D ... and we stayed a bit longer trying to find some more but after a #hour got bored so we moved to another spot...

Kiktz
11-12-2005, 04:34 PM
Good on ya Sly,

Nice Dolly............ Good weather for it too

slyham775
11-12-2005, 04:42 PM
my first drop bang #hooked a nice about 5 kg snapper # :D.... #so we droped it again it went nothing bite,s after my first drop #:( ... and we waited and waited so in the end we gave up and moved to another spot.... on the way thought we saw some nice big mackies so we stoed and casted some lure,s #and i just missed him #as he has a quick bite so i did some more casting but nothing... #so i thoughted about some bait so i did droped couble down and #big bang and it was getting away too fast for me and here some a marlin flying in the air #:o :o and the 3rd jump #in the air and got busted #:o i said WOW .... good one i bet it was too big ..... so i had to make a new rig after that was sone droped it down again and #bang again then in a min of 2 it,s gone i think it was a big #mackeal... oh not again i said to my mate let,s move again cos i not have my 24kg outfit or my jigging rod as well so next time we,ll return there with them #so my mate said yea good idea so we moved to another spot some where more calmer as we sighted and throw the line out and sat down to have some lunch and a cold drink but one of the rod was scremming so my mate #grabed it and hooked it yea.. and had a fight with big smile #;D ..... after a while #when we saw that bloodly big knobby #:o so i took it easy cos i didn,t want to lose it #and my mate grabed the net and we got him in the boat and we both said YYYEEEAAAAAA!!!!!!! #the biggest knobby we have ever caught... so we took a photo of it stright away... with a big smile so we didn,t had the chance to eat the lunch cos we think there is more big one there but nothing.... for a hour so we head home.... i hope that the biggest knobby is the fish of the week ..... it went 9.5kg #.... 8-) 8-) 8-)

slyham775
11-12-2005, 04:44 PM
catch of the day # :D :D :D

slyham775
11-12-2005, 04:58 PM
so i guess i won the catching of the day #cos i caught 10kg dolpinfish and about 5kg snapper #..... #and i guess i got the biggest hehehe 8-)
but my mate got the nicest fish is a 9.5kg knobby i said it to my self i wish that was on my line #;D

so we did enjoyed our day out ... so we are going to have the fish on the bbq.... and #cold drink's
as less we are littie bit burn .... so every thing went just fine... i hope you all enjoy my show #;D

revs57
11-12-2005, 05:18 PM
Guess who's having fish for tea tonight????

...good story Sly..well done

cheers

Rhys

mattooty
11-12-2005, 05:41 PM
the bigger snapper really dwarfs the 5kg model. Some great fish there!!!!
Matt

rajawolf
11-12-2005, 06:00 PM
Nice fish mate.... :)

Ummm.... where were these fish caught... :P

isaac
11-12-2005, 06:42 PM
onya sly ;)

slyham775
11-12-2005, 08:33 PM
dolpinfish dinner i cooked it it so wonder full now i want to head back and caught some more #;D ;D i bet you will be hungry now .....

bigpoly
11-12-2005, 08:41 PM
Good job boys. That snapper is a ripper.