PDA

View Full Version : Dingo isnt Dingo

Dingo
12-01-2002, 04:36 AM
Just to let everybody know
The Dingo redgistered in the live chat section isnt the same Dingo redgistered for these boards ??? confussing isnt it.

I am Redgistered on most sites as Dingo although I didnt realise you have to redgister also for the live chat, Hense we can have 2 people with the same Nick on the one site.
Maybe you should check your own Nicks in live chat!

My name is Paul so please make sure you are talking to the dingo you think you are :o :(

Kerry
12-01-2002, 03:47 PM
One Dingo is enough #;D (but the REAL Dingo is ok) and 2 would be totally confusing #;D but seriously one would have thought that different persons couldn't register as same handles in the same forum #system ???

Cheers, Kerry.

Dingo
12-01-2002, 04:26 PM
Thats what I thought Kerry
I asked the admin and apparently chat has been going longer than the bulletin boards. They run on differant programs ??? First in best dressed .
It can become confussing especially to people who know me lol.

Katrina
12-01-2002, 06:16 PM
Change the chat room program - PLEASE!!!! More than 10 minutes in there is bound to give anyone a headache with that strobing effect! AAAArrrrgh!! Sorry - just had to let that out! ;)

Cremated_Reddog
13-01-2002, 07:31 AM
Kerry I said the same thing 6mths ago.... I think the Mirc or msn formatt would be better on us as users and steve as a admin..

Fitzy
13-01-2002, 09:14 AM
Hi Guys,
The message pages & the live chat use 2 totally different scripts that are not related. Therefore the same user names aren't automatically in both forums.
I'm sure you could live with something like Dingo1 or similar for live chat. Also gives you other options as well. ;D

Cheers,

Fitzy..

Luke
13-01-2002, 10:47 AM
Cmon you guys,
It's the only fishing site with this many members and interaction that I've found. I'm sure the guys are doing they're level best for not a lot and I can't complain. :)
Cheers Luke

Katrina
13-01-2002, 03:36 PM
;D Hey not really complaining - much better than the 'other ' fishing boards. (Man are they know-it-alls or what? (Not mentioning any board names!)) Must be a sort of state of origin thing, if you know what I mean! LOL . In fact I'd give this board 10 out of 10 compared to anything else similar on the internet. Big tick and a gold star!!!!!!!!