PDA

View Full Version : Ramset Dyna drill

bungie
23-08-2005, 06:51 PM
Some rotten #%$& stole my Ramset Jackhammer out of the front of my Ute at Highgate Hill yesterday $1200.00 to replace the bloody thing.
Its in a bright orange plastic case, with blue and yellow paint on it. The drill itself has blue and yellow paint on it too, and my company name and mobile number etched into the plastic body (CRONIN PLUMBING 0411 42 92 89)

Plus the apprentice's GMC cordless kit with drill, torch, and reciprocating saw, this is fairly new, but no identifying marks on it

IF you come across it please leave a note here or phone the above number.

Thanks
Bungie

MIKOS
25-08-2005, 11:40 AM
Hope you get it back bungie.As usual when things get stiolen you know where to look.West end pawnbrokers probably.I would buy the trading post and also keep an eye out in this weekends paper.My sister got her car broken into not so long ago in this area.The Pr!ck$ stole her stereo and a set of rollerblades.She went for a look and by chance there they wre in the front window on display (for sale).She contacted the cops and got her gear back and the druggo scum was charged.She was lucky.Sorry to hear that the pr!cks stole you income.Once again good luck in getting it back.