PDA

View Full Version : Thieves at Tipplers

reevesey
18-01-2006, 03:52 PM
G'day people, went to Tipplers camp ground for a few nights last week and had a great time but as we were packing up to come home i noticed this big Haines Signature pulling up near our boat, by the time he stuffed around for about an hour trying to set his anchors we were nearly finished. I was sick of taking my dirty old double pluggers on and off while i kept getting in and out of the boat to pack it, so i left them near our camp site right near the small walking track near the forshore. The last thing to go in was my big esky and as my wife and myself were carrying it i stepped over my thongs and thought i should pick them up now(but i didn't) and as i stood over them on my way to the boat i noticed these rich bastards from the Haines starting to walk along the track to Tipplers resort with NO footwear. Anyway after dumping the esky in the boat i went back to retrieve my thongs but guess what? These pricks stole them! What the! these thongs were so old the toe was wearing out. Geez i was pissed of! Not because i lost my thongs, and not really because someone stole them, it's because they are obviously very well off and they stole them right in front of me when they were quite obviously mine. There, thats of my chest.

finga64
18-01-2006, 04:04 PM
That's as low as a snakes belly button :-?.
Not the double pluggers :'(
Sounds like they were just broken in too

bidkev
18-01-2006, 05:10 PM
That's probably how the well heeled get well heeled and the poor get down trodden ;D

kev

Build a system that even a fool can use and only a fool will want to use it. ;D

Darryl
18-01-2006, 05:31 PM
Ive heard of these guys, the gang is called the elusive "Plugger "stealing gang... :o ;D

You should have loosened the bungs in there boat before you left as well woorn pluggers are hard to find. ;D

toymod
18-01-2006, 05:58 PM
How do you think the rich get rich :o They pluggers from the poor and sell them on the black market;) BASTARDS......no seriously....what pricks!! >:(

matt20
18-01-2006, 06:20 PM
That guy probably thought to him self "wow a nice worn in pair of pluggers- who would leave such great thongs in a place like this".

DAVE_S
18-01-2006, 06:28 PM
you should have gone for a swim with a sharp knife and cut the anchor ropes but if he stole my double pluggers he's got big problems he'll catch tinea he wont wear some one elses thongs again

nodjule
18-01-2006, 06:32 PM
It is actually a recognised pathological disorder, aptly named"thong theftosis" usually only the rich who cant fish for shit end up with this terminal disease, it is only when they graduate to knocking off winch handles do they learn that there time is short ::) ::) ::) :'( :'( :'(

DaneCross
18-01-2006, 06:35 PM
Yeh, you'd be spewn after doing all the hard yards wearing them to the mould of your feet - they probably were the most comfortable pair of shoes you owned am I right? It aint right to take a mans pluggers, especially after they've been worn in.

robersl
18-01-2006, 07:18 PM
fair trade thongs for a haines

Mad-One
18-01-2006, 09:54 PM
shoulda just taken his pluggers(Bungs) 8-) That would have fixed the mongrels and just left a note saying fair swap ;)

maztez
19-01-2006, 12:30 PM
Be warned folks with these thong stealing baskets around DONT LET YER MISSUS LOOSE IN HER THONG OR YOU COULD END UP.......Oh well ya know what I mean ::) ;D ::) ;D
cheers Terry

betsy
07-05-2007, 03:29 PM
buggers no 1 should touch the pluggers lets hope they were single plugs for this trip and just enough tinea to cause them greif?