PDA

View Full Version : stolen epirbs and flares

cod
06-08-2006, 08:21 AM
some basted stole them last night out of the boat even took the v-sheet left everthing else what do I do shoud I report it or what

fishingnottake
06-08-2006, 06:53 PM
report it, it costs you to replace them doesn't it?

maztez
06-08-2006, 09:55 PM
Sorry to hear that COD know what its like mate . :(bastards
stole a 6month old 9 hp merc of my tinny during a bad storm a few years ago .Took the cops a week before they came around to check things out .Feel sorry for them so understaffed .
hope they catch em for you
cheers Terry

timddo
07-08-2006, 04:25 PM
Mate, report it and then take your credit card shopping. It's probably in someone elses boat already.

sooty66
29-08-2006, 11:18 AM
Suggest you invest in a boat box, I have one and everytime I get home and clean out the boat, wipe down the epirb, sounder and GPS, they get locked in the box and then stowed in my garage away from prying eyes and little fingers. Anyone who goes to climb in the boat finds nothing but a bare boat. Even the Outboard is locked down int he boat (big dog in the yard too)

sooty66
Suggest you invest in a boat box, I have one and everytime I get home and clean out the boat, wipe down the epirb, sounder and GPS, they get locked in the box and then stowed in my garage away from prying eyes and little fingers. Anyone who goes to climb in the boat finds nothing but a bare boat. Even the Outboard is locked down int he boat (big dog in the yard too)

sooty66
Hope they catch the culprits