PDA

View Full Version : IN NEED OF URGENT HELP

Redback
19-10-2003, 05:09 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HI guys
Caloundra fish stocking assn is looking for some helping hands on the 5th of november to release 50000 bass fingerlings so iff your intersted come on up and lend a hand its a wednesday morning around 8.00 am so any iff you know off any one or are able to be there give me a ring on 0402 405963
Unfortunatly i have been looking after the assn by my self of late and need to pass on some of the work load so iff there are some regular fishers of the dam and would like to get involed please give us a ring

cheers cameron costello

IP Logged

Fitzy
20-10-2003, 06:31 PM
Hi Cameron,
Mate you're doing a great job there!

I would encourage anyone who can get there on the day to do so. It's a great feeling letting the fingerlings go & a real learning experience as well.

Cheers,

Fitzy..

PS- Mate I haven't forgotten to get back to you on that other thing. Got a million things on the go but will get on to you soon. gf

Zeeke
20-10-2003, 07:34 PM
G'day Cameron, my website is offering a page to any stocking association in south east qld, if you would like some web space where you can put up information about the group and stocking, you can email me at lureandfly@lureandfly.net i hope this helps you in some way, id help in other ways if i could, but im usually pretty busy with fishing ;)

Tim