PDA

View Full Version : Stocking records - Where and When

borisdog
19-12-2004, 09:01 AM
I'm sure this has been asked before but where can I find records of stocking into the various QLD dams. I'm sure I've seen something in the past but for the life of me I can't remember where ???

Fitzy
20-12-2004, 09:15 PM
I'm sure this has been asked before but where can I find records of stocking into the various QLD dams. I'm sure I've seen something in the past but for the life of me I can't remember where #???
You should contact Qld DPI&F. They should have the most accurate records on the what, where, when etc. Contact them & ask for Anita Wohlsen, however you may have to pay a fee & get the info under freedom of information.

For Somerset, Wivenhoe & Samsonvale I think the SEQWCorp have accurate fugures. Give them a call & ask for Rohan.

Fitzy..

DRJ
21-12-2004, 04:28 AM
Cheapest way to do it is to buy the book - Fishing in Stocked Impoundments available from the DPI shop on the web - only about $12 (I think).

Regards
Darren

Fitzy
21-12-2004, 02:01 PM
Cheapest way to do it is to buy the book - Fishing in Stocked Impoundments available from the DPI shop on the web - only about $12 (I think).

Regards
Darren
That book is great info however the stocking figures arent up-to-date. However it is well worth buying, just for reference sakes.

Cheers,

fitzy..

meoldchina
21-01-2005, 04:37 PM
Lake Samsonvale records up to 2004 have recently been added to the PRFMA web-site under "Articles of Interest", see: http://prfma.tripod.com/

Regards.