PDA

View Full Version : off road trailers made

shano
12-02-2002, 11:18 AM
I am a boiler maker by trade and we make off road trailers to order, building to exactly what you want for a fraction of the cost of the bigger manufacturers.you tell us what you want ,storage ,camping ect and we can make it for you any design or want more space added to your existing trailer or need repairs. If interested message me or e-mail me shaneriss@telstra.com

Katrina
16-02-2002, 06:40 PM
;D Wondering about modifying our existing boat trailer. It has 11 inch wheels, pretty crappy for long distances and rough roads. We were thinking of putting some 15 inch wheels, a stronger axle, and new springs on it. Probably need a new winch and wiring as well. What do ya reckon? Where are you located? We are Brisbane sside. Thanks

shano
17-02-2002, 09:26 AM
I am on the southside also sunnybank area i have messaged you about it but yes everything you want done i can do it all!
cheers shano! ;D

squire
21-02-2002, 09:35 AM
Katrina,
I recently upgraded my trailer from 11inch to 15inch the only problem I encounted with going to 15inch was having to go to a heavier axle and bigger guards.The measuring of the towing vehicles wheel span #is important for beach driving. Maybe 13 0r 14 inch would suit better then you will probably only have to change you hub configuration on your axles rather than having to replace your axle and springs.
# #regards squire