PDA

View Full Version : Cruise Craft 625 Scorpion- Who's got one?

scorpion_CC
01-02-2006, 04:35 PM
Hi Ausfishers,

Just wondering if anybody else in here has got one of these great older boats. Have just done a 12 month re-fit on mine, hopefully will get it wet this week-end. Can find very little info on these models( 1988) Any info is welcome.

Cheers

Angla
01-02-2006, 05:45 PM
Hey scorpionNQ,
I would try Cruise Craft at their web site and then Email them with some questions you would like answered.
I think they would be more than interested in your enquiry

Angla

Big_Ren
02-02-2006, 10:11 AM
ScorpionNQ

A Cruisecraft Scorpion was one of my first boats, a beast of a thing, very stable/seaworthy with a 475 (?) Mercruiser sterndrive, and plenty of protection from the elements. I'll see if I can drag out an old photo and scan it. I did have an old boat test report on the model but it might have disappeared after all these years. Might take a coupla days but will resend something to you.

Cheers
Paul

scorpion_CC
02-02-2006, 02:41 PM
Thanks Angla, Have e-mailed Cruise Craft on 2 previous occasions and no answer. I might give them one more go. Cheers....Lee...

Hey Paul, that would be bloody fantastic!!!
The couple of blokes that seem to know of these hulls said the same thing. My e-mail add is: aonisiau@bigpond.net .au Thanks

Lee

Big_Ren
19-02-2006, 03:19 PM
Hi Lee

Well finally found a couple of old pics taken at Moreton Island circa 1991. As I said it was a beautiful boat and very safe in all conditions. Hope these bring back some memories for you.

Cheers
Paul :)

Big_Ren
19-02-2006, 03:20 PM
At Moreton same trip...

SANDEAN
04-02-2007, 08:34 AM
;D hi its dean just got on site yeh had mine extened by 650mm and 2x115 etecs new fiberglass floor trailer unreal boat