PDA

View Full Version : Paging Fishfeeder - are you out there Brett ?

Tidas
17-11-2005, 07:32 PM
Hi Brett, been trying to get your attention for a week or so with pm's etc and just noticed you hadn't opened any of them. I thought perhaps you didn't know about pm's etc, hence this post.

Just wanting to hear back from you about your Cruise Craft Galaxy which we were discussing in the other thread.

Basically the last question was had you come across any problem/faults with the boat?

Any progress on the pic front ?

Cheers

Paul

fastfreddie
18-11-2005, 01:22 PM
sorry Paul work is out of control !!

the only problem we have had is the back of the boat had to be fixed as when it was in for a service they said it flexed to much so it was sent to be fixed (new transom) they also made it a lot stronger when they did it so it could take the larger motor (200hp)

The boat is in getting a new trailer made so cant take any pictures yet but i am working on it.

again sorry for taking so long to get back to you

Brett

Tidas
18-11-2005, 01:43 PM
Hey dude !!!!

No worries mate I'm just glad to hear from you.

So the transom went on you, that's good to know, I'm assuming that was a pretty expensive fix.

I'll will have to be patient for those pickies. A new trailer sounds nice, are you getting a single or tandom axel setup ?

Cheers,

Paul

Tidas
19-01-2006, 09:43 AM
Hi Brett,

Hope you had a good Chrissy and New Year, did you get your new trailer back yet ?

Any pics of the boat#?

Cheers,

Paul

Tidas
23-01-2006, 03:56 PM
.....bump.......

Tidas
29-08-2006, 11:41 AM
Still hunting for information on this boat, I do have a couple of adds and things and a review of the half cab, but still no review of the bow rider, there must have been something it won ABIA boat of the year in 1990.if anyone has or knows of anything it would be appreciated.

I dunno if your still on this forum Brett, but if so I'd still love to hear back from you.

Thanks for any help.

Cheers,

Paul