PDA

View Full Version : Teemburra 17/11/04

Neil_c
19-11-2004, 05:48 AM
I took my father-in-law for a few laps around Teemburra to show him just how low it is getting and although we tried casting and flygear the only fish landed were caught trolling. We managed six landed with the smallest measuring 650mm and the best at 850mm being the f-i-law's best Barra yet.

Interestingly they all came from roughly the same area, three at the start of the session and three at the end, maybe we should have just stayed where we were :-/

It'll come as no surprise to some but the lure that did the job for us was a chartruese koolabung ;D

Neil :)

DRJ
20-11-2004, 04:50 AM
What was the score again Neil? :-X :-X :-X :-X ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Neil_c
20-11-2004, 05:41 AM
Ya cheeky bugger, you don't miss a chance do you ;D 4-2 to the old fella.

It must run in the blood coz if it isn't the wife showing me up, it's her Dad ::) or maybe I'm just a good guide :D

Neil :)

FlyRod
20-11-2004, 06:49 PM
Mick and I are hitting Teembura on Sat night you blokes should come out and make a night of it hey??Few brews big Barra!! sounds like the perfect Sat night!!!

Manson
21-11-2004, 04:10 AM
Rod, I will be out there Saturday night also. Brent will come along and maybe, just maybe we can get his first on board. Mate if you see us around pull up.

Cheers, Fenton.

staggy
21-11-2004, 09:26 AM
Good to see you have not forgotten how to catch barra after chasing trout for the last year or so Neil. Good thing you and Sal wernt up at Faust while we were as it would have been quiet a ride in your tinny. Hope yous get amougst a few if you's get there next week.

Staggy

FlyRod
22-11-2004, 08:40 AM
Gday all
We had a great night on sat (well mick did me 6-1 :()landing 7 Barra and one Sooty and the best fish was a 105cm :o snodger that Mick pulled from a clearing in the timber.We got fish trolling and casting and the hot lure for the night was a DK Snagmaster.
The boat ramp was like the GABBA carpark with 24 boats on the water when we got there at 6:15pm :o

FlyRod
22-11-2004, 08:42 AM
The boat ramp like I have never seen it before!!! :o
I think the word must be spreading!! ;)