PDA

View Full Version : quickie @ Kinchant

thumps
28-12-2005, 08:11 AM
did a quick 3 hour trolling trip to Kinchant.

disappointing to see the low water levels

deepest sounder reading for the day was 6.9 metres..(good thing i left the 9+'s back home)

a few catties..other than that only one real good fish symbol on the sounder for the whole time.

gotta love those water skiers...AND the bloke that took up the whole ramp to launch his Jetski's :'(

i wonder how many of those LARGE barra are left (you know...those ones that eat all the little ones)

WE NEED SOME RAIN

58.6 mm in two months aint enough

staggy
29-12-2005, 07:07 PM
G-day thumps, I done a short session there last night. On the water at 8-30pm till 10-30. No trolling just cast and retreive. Two masive surface strikes on poppers with out hookin up and two hits on a sandviper also dropping the fish but one did manage to pull some line before dropping the lure. Might try again over the weekend.
staggy.

thumps
29-12-2005, 09:57 PM
G-day thumps, I done a short session there last night. On the water at 8-30pm till 10-30. No trolling just cast and retreive. Two masive surface strikes on poppers with out hookin up and two hits on a sandviper also dropping the fish but one did manage to pull some line before dropping the lure. Might try again over the weekend.
staggy.

good to hear ;D