PDA

View Full Version : How do they do it?????

SeanCasey
14-05-2002, 04:27 PM
I love nothing more than getting out at sunrise to fish offshore. We all know that Live bait fishing is best on the reefs, but I often wonder how some people manage to be on the reefs as the sun rises with a livie out, do they catch their livies on bait when it is dark, on the reefs or the day b4? I always have to spend the first 20 minutes (sometimes longer) of light getting my livies, then traveling to the reefs and feel like I am missing out on the best part of the day. How do they do it? (I'm prob asking some pretty simple questions but I guess I have to start somewhere) By the way the bastard who drove across my line at the Tweed 9 Mile after I had Hooked a good fish last week.......Thanks, that was really nice of you. I might accidently do it to you next time!! :-*

Heath
15-05-2002, 06:15 PM
How???

Easy, get to the bait reef an hour or so before light, use a bit of berly & load up on livies, then off too your location.
If you are fishing 9 Mile there are several live bait grounds at your desposal within a short drive 8)