PDA

View Full Version : Lowrance 332C Combo

RedEmporess
13-10-2005, 06:31 PM
The old boy recieved his tax cheque today, tomorrow he wants to look at the Lowrance 332C GPS/SOUNDER Combo.

Does anybody own one or reccomend it?

krazyfisher
14-10-2005, 06:57 AM
i have the 107c and 3500cc sounder and chart plotter both seem good this is just the combo of the two. i do believe that the two units are better but if I was getting a combo I would go this way

Blue_Escape
14-10-2005, 03:12 PM
Hi Red,
I've had a 332c for about 6 months now & it's absolutely fantastic. The bright colours and 480x480 resolution are a thing of beauty.....I'll sometimes just sit in the garage watching in simulator mode...better than having to watch Home & Away!!! The unit is easy to use with heaps of options - but you can keep it as simple or as complicated as you like. You can download a PC simulator off the Lowrance website to "try before you buy" and/or learn to use it. A lot of people do recommend separate gps/sounder but they must have loads of money...also for a smaller boat (like mine) space can be a problem. With the briliant graphics split screen (re-sizeable) is very useable on the 332c. Don't forget a Navionics Gold Chart for the GPS of the area you fish.

Cheers
Blue