PDA

View Full Version : Peel Island

jaybee
18-11-2002, 05:19 PM
Well if the weather drops off between now and Wednesday my brother will be coming up from bruns, will be heading out on to the bay for 3 days, putting a tent on bird or goat for base and fishing from there to harrys, so anyone on the bay or wants to join give me a call, vicky-K, weather permitting tho will be hitting the 35s.
cheers.

mackmauler
18-11-2002, 06:10 PM
Yeh go the good weather, havn't ya sold the boat yet mate ::) plenty of current outside atm, not my week unfortunately. Cheers

jaybee
18-11-2002, 06:26 PM
not going to sell it mack. although if all goes well..nah wont go there, will leave you wondering eh, see what happens, i have gps for 35s my bro has land marks from working trawlers for the V reef and both of us havent fished the V reef in a while both are about the same vicinity, if sth passage is workable may have some new gps marks between the 35s n V reef ..lets hope. if not a feed of sandies and what come may will do eh.
cheers
joe.

webby
19-11-2002, 02:14 PM
Best of luck camping at bird this week full moon, you'll most likely need a rubber mattress, to stay afloat. goat wont be far behind it
regards

gruntahunter
19-11-2002, 02:28 PM
Hey Webby mabe a soft plastic mattress might the go .hehehe ::)

jaybee
19-11-2002, 03:20 PM
I saw the moon on the way home tonight brian, will be ringing him later..will have to find a higher piece o ground eh LOL I would rather sleep in my own bed and chance the weather for the 35s thou see how things pan out.
cheers.

mackmauler
19-11-2002, 03:30 PM
Ill be out tomorrow Jaybee, the vhf will be on 16 ,conspiracy, looks like a day to troll for big dolphins, waters 25dg. Cheers

jaybee
19-11-2002, 03:37 PM
half ya luck mack, i dont finish till wednesday night so by the time i get home its around 7.30 waiting for my bro to return my call..mmm the weather is coming good maybe I should give up study eh and keep the boat LOL
cheers.

sharkbait
22-11-2002, 11:07 PM
jaybee - i will be skiiing early at horseshoe bay on friday before the wind starts to really blow - not fishing I know but if you get bored take a look out - same channel and frequency - you will hopefully get us on "two dogs" if interested.....cheers, sharkbait

jaybee
23-11-2002, 03:14 AM
hi guys
well trip was called off my brother was waiting for a panel beater to turn up and do some work on his hood, still hasnt turned up, so maybe next week, you get that
cheers.