PDA

View Full Version : Try my luck at Bribie.

old_fisho
27-03-2003, 03:19 AM
Well will be heading up to bribie today, wed woke up this morning to see it raining not a good start :'(.
Will be spending 5 days fishing ;D just hope i have all sorted out and dont forget anything going fully armed. So will be staying near Banksia Beach. So if you see a tinny behind a white xf come and say gidday. Will give feed back mon how i went. ;D or will it be :(cheers all.
Perry.

old_fisho
31-03-2003, 05:03 PM
Well it was great to get 5 days fishing in didnt even care if it did rain still had fun. ;D Plenty of sand crabs in the deeper parts and muddies in glass house creek got myself and rellos a good feed even mananged to bring some home . The prawns are about but a lot of work to get a good feed only went up ningi creek.Think i need to work out with the ol weight bench as the ol cast net gave me a real work out. On sat heaps of fish working the surface just past the jetty and futher out and all along the surfside had me some fun with them. ;D ;D So it is good to see a place so heavily fish you can still get a good feed will be definitly be going back anzac long weekend. The only disapointing thing of having a good fish is have to go back to reality and working on monday :'(
Perry.