PDA

View Full Version : The Pin Easter

Araby_Dog
16-04-2003, 06:07 AM
The Dog, Dom and our mate Munta are planning 2 nights on Crusoe, camping north of the huts at the elbow of Gold and Green....weather permitting.

We'll be targeting tailor and bream predominantly and we'll be setting pots for some crabs.

I'll be floating a slab of flesh or a pilly out most of the time and definatly at the top and bottom of the tides in the hope of a jewie. I've hooked up these suckers a couple of times but never have managed to boat one.

Me and Dom have been planning to fish close to the yellow cross over on the north/east end of Crusoe unless you guys advise of a better technique for a jewie or spot that we can place ourselves at.

Have a safe easter everyone ;D

Sam

Dominator
16-04-2003, 07:29 AM
I think the best way for you to catch a Jew fish is go to your local fish shop and buy one.LOL ;D ;D ;D

If anyone is heading down there for the weekend feel free to give us a call and drop in for a coldie. ;) ;) ;)

Only 3 sleeps to go. :D :D :D

Cheers,

Dominator.

Big_Kev
16-04-2003, 01:12 PM
I be keeping an eye out for the defecator for sure.
Will see you guys there for sure.
Cheers Reel.

Dominator
17-04-2003, 05:46 AM
Don't know 'bout this weather forecast, its supposed to be blowing its ring out on Friday. :'( :'( :'(

Hopefully the wind will abide for the rest of the weekend. ???

Cheers,

Dominator.

deb
17-04-2003, 05:56 AM
Hi Guys
If it gets too windy come back to Perrys Hole (assuming no 48ft'r is anchored on top), it usually pays off for jew on moonrise.

cheers

Jeremy
17-04-2003, 09:51 AM
looks like I'll be heading down the pin for the day Sat and maybe overnight. I'll probably be by myself in a yellow 15' centre console 'Odyssea'. I'll be trying to catch some prawns, crabs and jewies around the turn of the tide on Sat night also. I'll look out for you around Crusoe - how do I recognise you?

Dominator
17-04-2003, 10:06 AM
Dream Days- thanks for the tip on Perry's hole, may have a look there over the weekend. ;) ;)

Jeremy- We will be in a 4.6m Horizon tinnie, with a yellow and blue Hotline Digital sticker on the sides.

Cheers,

Dominator

webby
18-04-2003, 04:01 PM
Seeing as the bay going to be fairly unfishable the next couple of days, going down the Pin to do a little fishing, a little crabbing and a little drinking with Dom and Sam.
Will be camped in Whalleys Gutter.
regards