PDA

View Full Version : The pin 21st

adriancorrea
19-05-2003, 10:15 AM
Hi all
Well hopefully I'll get the boat in the water on wed morning after getting the leak fixed in the boat.
Had a few cracks in the keel.
And Skales dont believe anything Steve has told you about how it happened. ::) ::)
Its been like that for a while, just gradually getting worse.
Thanks very much Steve, Hes done a wonderfull job on getting it fixed for me, The boat has been at his house for 2 weeks and he assures me it will be ready for wed.
Thanks for your time Steve and Im not looking forward to your bill :P :-[ :-/
So really its a test run but I'll definately get some fishing aswell

Tight Lines
Adrian

stevedemon
19-05-2003, 05:21 PM
Hi all
Well Adrian its not the BILLLLLL you have to worry about :P :P :P its paying the the Billllllll that I am worried :'( :'( :'( :'( about as for the boat well we have yet to come to some conclusion ::) ??? :o as to what has really happen to the Keel of your boat SNAPPY1 :-[ 8) :o ;D beleive me when I tell you all this boat was split in Three places from Bow to Stern :-X :P ::) ??? so as for this it is now not going be the Second coming of the Titanic ;D ;D ;D but then agian it is Adrian Driving this thing ;D ;D ;D ;D and aqs for two weeks it has only been a Bl!!dy week ;D ;D anyway pick it up Tuesday it will be finished !! I THINK !!???

Cheers ;D ;D
Steve :P :P

skales
22-05-2003, 06:47 PM
::) Adrian , I am shore I know how the splits got there "following steve's directions ". He always goes the right side of the cardinal markers and no weather is to ruff to go fishing . So it doesn't matter how hard you got to push the boat to get there .Now the most important factor did he fix it right this ::)time ??? ::) ::)

adriancorrea
24-05-2003, 02:41 PM
Hi all
Well I didnt get to go to the pin.
Picked the boat up on wed about 3pm and put it in the logan river and went and sat at the mouth for about 4-5 hours.
The current was running very fast and we only caught 1 throw back whiting.
Nearly got carried away by the mozzies, never seen mozzies that big before :o :o :o
Anyway when we got to the boat ramp and undid the bung I was quite surprised when only half a litre of water came out :o ( not used to that) :D ;D
thanks steve for a job well done ;) ;) and Skales I think Ill just go my way from now on.
I like your version of the story better skales :) :P

Tight Lines
Adrian

stevedemon
26-05-2003, 03:51 PM
Hi All
Well guy's it is time for my reply is a nice way :P :P :P for a change as most poeple who know me no that I have no tact ;D ;D ;D ;D Well Skales in answer to your question did he follow my instructions NO ??? ??? because if he did then all he would have hit was SAND-BARS not the bloody boat ramp as for the amount of splits in the keel of the boat ::) ??? ;D now lets see the one at the bow Snappy1 can account for hit ramps at wrong speed the one in the aft-beam well that is not as yet been explain and as for the one in the stern of the keel now I ask Snappy1 please Explain how these got into these places the mind bolges as to the stern rip and the middle rip now for me to do that bad navigation then why is it that my boat is not needed repairs to this extent :'( :'( :'( :'( Snappy1 all I can say is there must be some form of logic for the repairs needed but I at a lost for just whee and how ::) ;D :o :o 8) ??? ::) :-X :'(

Cheers ;D ;D
Steve :P :P

adriancorrea
26-05-2003, 05:24 PM
Hold on :o
Didnt you just have your whole boat repaired steve??? ::)

Tight Lines
Adrian
PS give a call about the king of the pin??? ???