PDA

View Full Version : hutchy,s

Fatty
18-06-2003, 05:23 AM
hi guys&gals just recently bought a 18ft stacer after adding all the bells&whistles (baittank ect) I was hopeing some of you good people might be able to help me with some info on fishing Hutchy,s. I have had some Awsome fishing since buying the boat fishing the shallow reefs off Caloundra but is time to start ventureing further afield . So any info would be very helpful Thanks the fatman

Lucky_Phill
19-06-2003, 04:13 PM
Hutchies at 26.56.486 153.29.207 WGS84

Hutchies fishes best at night. Trolling during the day.

Anchor in the shallow and fish the dropoffs. Floating baits.

Phill

Fatty
19-06-2003, 05:23 PM
HI Phill thanks for the reply I have a list of marks for hutchy's . What sort of fish can we expect to catch i have heard about some big AJ's that regulary caught there sounds like [smiley=anxious.gif]fun . t

mackmauler
19-06-2003, 05:39 PM
At the moment, kingies , ajs, mac tuna, wide variety of bottom huggers, sharks, what fish do you get off caloundra Fatty?

snappa
20-06-2003, 08:50 AM
fatty
were go you fish off caloundra
is it best to leave from bribie
i would appreciate some marks if you would be kind enought. snappa

Fatty
20-06-2003, 03:33 PM
hi snappa #I always leave from Bribie. mainly the fish we catch are grassies, squire ,parrot we had some good sessions on the mackeral last month .the marks are no secret i fish around Hamilton patches & the coffee rock NE of the bar hope this info helps # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # #cheers Fatty