PDA

View Full Version : Mooloolaba Saturday 9th

Lucky_Phill
10-08-2003, 03:11 AM
SOUTHEAST COAST WATERS
DOUBLE ISLAND POINT TO COOLANGATTA
SW winds 10/15 knots increasing to 15/20 knots during the morning. Seas rising
to 1.6 metres in open waters.
Outlook for Sunday ... SW/SE winds 15/20 knots, mainly offshore.
Outlook for Monday ... S/SE winds at 15 knots.

Jeez, what a difference 24 hours can make. Going by this forecast, the offshore trip to Murphy's is out for me.

I was taking the little boat, as I did yesterday, but 15 to 20 and 1.6 is not much fun.

What ever happened to the vairable winds to 10 knots and afternoon seabreeze ? ??? ::) >:(

And as for yesterdays forecast, check out " fishing reports ".

Bugga,

Although, I might still head up that way and dong some bream around the pylons areas.

My phone number is 34231291.

Phill

jaybee
10-08-2003, 05:02 AM
Dont forget the raincoat and grounding rod ;D
cheers

blaze
10-08-2003, 05:22 AM
hi all
forget the rain coat (second thoughts take it )
and about 4 set of thermals sun/rain and 1.9 degrees. to bloody cold in tassie for any thing but sitting here watching telly and servicings already fully serviced reels and rods ( they should be good when i get to use them again). Plan to go trout fishin next weekend and i think i may have to use the ice fishin methods of cutting holes in the ice
cheers
And tight lines to anyone lucky enough to use em
blaze

jaybee
10-08-2003, 10:46 AM
blaze maybe you should come up here during winter bring the boat you can billet around the whole sth east qld, 2nd thoughts, if u do that you wont need ya boat, can say this, for all the rain last night, only had a t shirt on under the wet jacket, had to put track pants on to stop the wet pants sticking to my legs LOL. have you heard from brian and mick lately ??
cheers
joe.

blaze
10-08-2003, 11:20 AM
Hi joe
The ausfish beanie will at least keep the head warm
cheers
blaze

jaybee
10-08-2003, 11:45 AM
yeh they are great value tried mine out last friday on the bay,
cheers