PDA

View Full Version : Right Time, Right Place

Jack_Lives_Here
20-02-2002, 02:34 PM
The guys had been jiggin Halco tremblers around the pylons for about 1/2 hour with little success. I poked the nose under the jetty one more time and Shep had to get a drink / have a leak, something like that. Says to other bloke - Budd, as in Buddha - here hold this for me AND BAM !
Nice queenie nailed the trembler and it was one for young and hold. Budd yahooin and tryin to keep it off the pylons and Shep yellin that the points counted to his tally cause it was his rod and reel and he'd put the lure on the fish. End result Budd with the points and the fish.
Near wet me self laughin.

shep
22-02-2002, 06:53 AM
Righto!

For anyone who wishes to know the truth about this story.
The story that jack tells is fairly accurate only he neglected to tell everyone that it was his total lack of boat driving prowess that led me to have to hand over my rod as the boat was moving back around the pilons so that i was wrapped half way around it . So not wanting to waste a beautifully postioned cast I handed the rod up the front of the boat to Bud. He started to wind it up and under instruction gave it a few jigs and BANG the rest of what jack said was true.
Bud was stoked cos it was one of the species he really wanted to catch as it was his first trip north.

The truth lives
Shep 8)

djdamo
14-08-2006, 06:06 PM
Cool fish mate