PDA

View Full Version : problems?

michael_Brewer
18-06-2004, 11:58 AM
I am having problems when I go to this site! I open up Main chat area, some of the words in posts are highlighted and are linked to a site called www.ntsearch.com
is this normal?

like for example
when i open up main chat area Where it has "fishing Reports"
only the word fishing is highlighted and it links to
http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=Fishing&v=56
or it just says
Cannot find server - The page cannot be displayed

mackmauler
18-06-2004, 12:01 PM
Mick wipe that grin off your face this is serious ;)

ba229
18-06-2004, 03:36 PM
LOL

How did you do the screen shot? I have wondered how people do that for ages now.

michael_Brewer
18-06-2004, 05:30 PM
Lol Rob!

Ba229
on the keyboard above the arrow keys there is one that says

print
screen
Sys Rq

put what ever you would like to copy up onto the screen and press that button. it is basically the same as right clicking and then pressing copy! so press print screen and then right click and paste where ever you want. I just used paint!

now anyone got any suggestions about my question? ;D
cheers mick

ba229
18-06-2004, 05:52 PM
Answer to your question... you have a problem ;D

seroiusly though thanks for your reply and i'm not the person to help with your problem sorry.

imported_admin
19-06-2004, 03:55 PM
It is a feature when you use Internet Explorer ;D

They are called Smart Tags. You can turn off the feature in your settings somewhere, I use Netscape so I can not help you too much, do a google on "Disable Internet Explorer smart tags"

I have added a bit of code into the chat board script so they should be disabled on here now.

michael_Brewer
20-07-2004, 02:54 PM
Thanks for your help Steve, We just got the computer serviced and we had 245 viruses! its all cleaned up now and the smart tags were removed when it was serviced! thanks for your reply!
mick

ba229
20-07-2004, 03:02 PM
only 245? :o