PDA

View Full Version : Having trouble logging in ?

imported_admin
16-09-2004, 05:25 PM
Please Note – The Membername and Password that were E-mailed to you when you registered are case sensitive. In other words, they must be typed in exactly as they were sent to you.

Example - A Membername of "Capital" is different to a Membername of "capital"

Octopus
02-12-2004, 05:42 PM
Hello anybody,
I'm having trouble logging into live chat
do I have to enter my private details again?
help me Obiwan

imported_admin
03-12-2004, 06:38 AM
No need to enter your details if you are already logged in to the chat boards.

Just go down near the bottom of the main page where it says
Live Chat Members Online and click on Join Live Chat

You shoudl then get another browser page popup with the live chat window.

If you have any popup blockers installed make sure you set them to allow popups from this site.

The first time you go into live chat it may take a while to load as it has to load a Java applet. You shoudl initialy get a grey box with a coffee cup in the top left hand corner. Wait for it to load and you should be right to go.

Bent
21-12-2004, 02:39 PM
G'day, #My name is Ben and I am currently living in Thailand where I'm teaching English.

I'm heading back to my home on the gold coast at the end of the month.

As the average size of the fish in Thailand wouldn't make it into my fish tank let alone on the end of my line, I have planned an emergency fishing trip to Wooli the first week of January with a few mates.

I have stayed in Wooli 3 times in the past but always in winter (the fishing not that great but loved the serenity) and I would appreciate any info on what the best options are for this time of year. #I enjoy all types of fishing so all suggestiopns are welcome.

I have a 3.8 m tinnie which I have taken down a few times, would it be worthwhile taking it this time?

Any keen fishos in the area at the time are welcome to drop me a line and maybe catch up for a yarn and a beer.

Thanks heaps.

deepsea
05-02-2005, 11:43 AM
Hi:

I am having trouble with post and reply in the chat board.

Everytime when I hit post or reply the system tell me that error occoured and change my statu into guest and I need to re-login again if I wish to post or reply.

Is there someting I done wrong or else?

I did login initially and can read other's post ok but just I can't get into reply or post myself.

The system seems to log me out and request me to login again if I want to do post or reply.

Therefore I need to login and login many time before I can make a success post or reply.

Please help me out with this sitution.

Many thank you.

whynott
05-02-2005, 12:36 PM
Hi deepsea,
I had the same problem.
I dissabled my Norton Internet Security while I was on this site and that fixed the problem.
When I left the site I re-enabled it.
See how that goes and let me know if it works for you if you dissable your fire-wall.
Good luck,
Graham.

deepsea
08-02-2005, 06:48 AM
Hi Graham:

I think I got it work by the way you said finally. ;D
Thank you a lot.
In my situation the one got me into trouble is WinXP firewall.
I turn it off then it work on the test board.
So I am very happy about it now.

Thank you once again! ;)

imported_admin
13-02-2005, 06:09 AM
Have a look at this thread http://www.ausfish.com.au/cgi-ausfish/board/YaBB.cgi?board=Chathelp;action=display;num=1094121 408

Regarding not being able to stay logged in.