PDA

View Full Version : Steve, please help!!

sonocam
23-08-2005, 07:19 PM
Steve, I created a new user name for my son to use but need to use it to send this message, its me from an earlier topic re: Upgrade Problem , cam.
Logged off the site from the work computer this afternoon and retried to log on shortly after to see if I could log on again, still no luck, comes up with the "invalid user name / password" still. Hit on the forgot password and a new password was resent on email, tried this password still can't get on. Tried caps on, caps off everything in my power and still can't get on using user name, cam. Let the computer sit for 1/2 hour or so, still no good. Tried logging on from home tonight, using new password, no luck. Will try to log on from work tomorrow and see how it goes. Have I lost the plot or is there something wrong with my user detail, cam.
Regards Cameron.

straddie
23-08-2005, 08:07 PM
Till Steve comes along and gives you a better suggestion, try cutting and pasting your user name from an old post, and cut and paste your password from email to eliminate any potential error.

might help :-/

imported_admin
23-08-2005, 11:04 PM
Have found two other people with that problem so far.

Working on a fix for it. One fix is to delet the member adn then you can reregister and I can reinstate your stats, number of posts, etc.

Just send me an E-mail with your details and if you want anything else kept like messages, etc and I can make a copy of that before I delete the Member profile.

imported_admin
23-08-2005, 11:28 PM
Found the problem and fixed it.

I have reset your password adn sent it to you via PM to sonocam

Poseidon
24-08-2005, 12:36 PM
Steve, back again, thank-you for fixing the problem. Logged in and changed password, logged out and back in, all OK.

Thanks again for your prompt service, it is really appreciated.
Regards,

Cameron.