PDA

View Full Version : How do I register ?

imported_admin
21-01-2004, 10:17 AM
When calling up the Chat Boards in a browser you will see a menu across the top which should have images for "Home", "Help", "Search", "Login", and "Register". Click the link/image that says register. You will be taken to a screen where you can select a user name. You can then fill out your Member Name, E-mail address, sex and age, the E-mail address must be a valid address as this address is where your password will be E-mailed to.

If your desired Member name is available you will receive an email with your Membername and Password.

You can then proceed to login!

Julie_J
16-01-2005, 12:40 PM
Hubby has been trying to register & gets an error message because of using the same email address as myself. Doesn't seem to give an option of multiple users at the same email address.

Have we missed something obvious??

Julie J.

imported_admin
18-01-2005, 05:36 AM
You can only have one Membername per E-mail address.

Your husband will need to setup a seperate E-mail address if he wishes to become a member. If he does not want to post any new messages or replies to messages he can simply view the boards as a guest if he wishes.

He can setup a free E-mail address at ausfish http://freemail.ausfish.com.au/ or hotmail or similar places.

Adamy
31-08-2006, 12:31 PM
I am trying to set up an account for my wife.... dont want her posting in my name... BUT the cookie thing - and the fact that I clicked out log in for keeps - wont let me register another user on this computer... do I have to get rid of the ausfish cookie before she can register on this computer?

imported_admin
31-08-2006, 02:55 PM
Should be able to just click on Logout and you should be able to then click on Register.

Adamy
31-08-2006, 06:30 PM
Forgot to mention that I already tried that...logs straight back in. Maybe because I am using Firefox??? I'll try explorer and try again - if that doesnt work any more suggestions?

Thanks,

Adam